Free trial for people who can't afford subscriber

because i now have 18k gems

Subscription isn’t even that expensive. Just do a few chores :wink:
Nothing comes easy, it took me a few hours getting admin + godmode, but it sure was worth it!

5 Likes

i dont’ get money from doing chores
:sob:

Then you can try something else. Like saving birthday money, etc. You can’t just create money out of thin air, it requires effort.

1 Like

hmmm i have 600 dollars but i guess i’ll spend some on subscribtion idk if my parents will allow it tho

There’s always ways to persuade them. I’d say spending some money for more learning is much better than spending money on non-educational games. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do not spend money on any game.

Andrei

hmmmm thanks(20char)

1 Like

You have level 196? But it says:

I’m using my mom’s computor so she is admin, and I don’t think she’ll allow me to install something like WSL on her computor. Maybe if I get a new computor, I’ll try.
Lydia

2 Likes

It’s because the developmental server doesn’t sync to the production server. I only have admin on the development server.

3 Likes

You just go to terminal and type xcode-select --install.

After you just click install. (Your computer needs to have 6.51 GB(Gigabytes) I’m trying to clear as much space as possible on my mac)

@Chaboi_3000 I finished everything. But this occurred when I tried logging in.

@weary is that when you tried to log in?

2 Likes

Yes

Strange. Can you screenshot the JS console?

It does look quite bizarre

Are you guys trying to hack CoCo for free subscription or something?

2 Likes

Exactly

That is strange. Not sure exactly what’s wrong. Seems like CoCo is failing to fetch data from the production server. Assigning this to @stephanie.

2 Likes