Free trial for people who can't afford subscriber

Make a YT tutorial about it lol

Not necessary @Chaboi_3000 already made a post about it. You can find it when you scroll all the way to the top.

Imagine the rest of the staff seeing one of the staff teaching everyone else how to hack CoCo for free subscription lmao.

@TheOrbitals since the developmental server doesn’t necessarily sync to the main codecombat site, the subscription won’t transfer.

1 Like

Ohh so you’re trying to free sub to the dev server, not the main server, ok that checks out

If you set a a dev environment can you still log in to the old version? Also can you still play in multiplayer arenas?

You can still play the arenas/any level, but it will not be saved. Since my server updates whenever possible, it will not play the older version.

Ooh, so you can’t go back… Sounds pretty edgy but ah well. I really want to do it.

Technically if you fork a really old version, you can play the ancient levels, but you’d have to burrow through the old docs.

3 Likes

hello! and i have decided to start doing the javascript version for now. p.s thank you @Chaboi_3000 for the idea!!!

nvm I think I’m going to ask my parents for subscription

and also i can’t belive there have been 22 replies in this topic since I wasn’t online
Mod edit: please don’t spam emojis.
edit: ok! :neutral_face:
2 edit: noooo my topic
3 edit: eh who cares
4 edit: why y topiccccccccccccccccccccccc
5 edit: @stephanie i’m not anonymous

Looks like this was for an anon account?

2 Likes

It turns out Chrome environment setup is breaking at the moment. :thinking: I’ll close this thread. :+1:

2 Likes