How is level 42 or 45 passable?

Whaaat? How is there level 42 and/or 45? If there is, how?
Like f0mster here:

And also keechu:

How? I wanna get to at least level 42.
ty!

1 Like

Level 42 is possible but 45 is not.
They both had really big numbers in replayable levels.

Keechu was the guy that exploited a bug in one of the replayable brawls so he gained a lot of exp.

2 Likes

how did he pull off the exploit? (and is it patched?)

1 Like

Yes it’s patched. I’m not sure about specifics, but you were able to continuously pass the brawl.

1 Like

I have level 41 and I could probably achieve 42 if I had premium, but, as peter said above, 45 is not possible and Chaboi explained why Keechu has level 45

if u had a BEEFY computer (like the worlds best gaming pc) u could reach level 43 ig

(u can cheese cloudrip brawl by hiding in corner with a warrior or nalfar)
(u can practicly live forever in sacred statue)

just that both get very laggy

1 Like

I have 10 on Kithgard Brawl, 11 on Backwoods Brawl, 9 on Backwoods Treasure, 10 on Sacred Statue, 8 on Sarven Brawl, Siege and Treasure, 7 on Cloudrip Brawl and Treasure, and 6 on Cloudrip Siege.
[EDIT] 10 on Backwoods Treasure :smiley:

2 Likes

You could hold to the 10th level of Sarven Brawl with an maxed out 3060ti. My brother had an Navida Geforce 3080ti for his Razer, and it held to the 12th level. After that it gets very laggy and needs to restart everything lol.

1 Like

I have 11 on Kithgard Brawl, 12 on Backwoods Brawl, 9 on Backwoods Treasure, 10 on Sacred Statue, 10 on Sarven Brawl, 8 on Siege and 7 on Treasure, 8 on Cloudrip Brawl and 7 on Treasure, and 6 on Cloudrip Siege.

1 Like

how did u pass lvl 10 on kithgard, lvl 11 on backwoods? is there a patch for it now?

ps im back from my 5 month slumber

2 Likes

no he just has a very good computer

2 Likes

oh then that explains on how 2 people passed lvl 10 on backwoods

2 Likes

I will make a topic about replayable levels soon, or just read peter’s.

1 Like

Level 37 seems impossible. Since I have been working that level for weeks now. And I have just now passed the halfway mark to level 37.

No, it’s absolutely possible.

2 Likes

I know it is. SInce you are above level 37

1 Like

Oh yeah
I only just noticed that I’m level 38 lol

1 Like

I’m literally level 41 and it wasn’t even hard ;-;

1 Like

(me who is lvl 42) (or used to be when I played codecombat fully)