How Long Does it Take to Complete EVERY Single Level on CodeCombat?

Hello, peoples of CodeCombat, I am back! I would just like to ask, how long does it take to complete every single level (subscriber levels included) in Codecombat? Thanks!

a looooooooooooooong time

No I meant in months, years, days etc.

Oh. Hmmm… assuming, you haven’t heard of coding before… at least 2 years. [i think]

It depends. If you are a good coder you can do it in months. If you struggle with coding maybe a year or so.

2 Likes

Meh. I don’t think it takes that long. Maybe a year?

3 Likes

I did it in half that time(6 months).

2 Likes

I would say that it would take about a half a year for a moderate coder to complete, and maybe a year for a less experienced coder. I completed the campaign in around 5 months, but I took a break from codecombat for a year or so in between the times I played.

3 Likes

I agree with everyone here. I would say 1 year if you are just now starting coding, but around half a year if you have even a little experience

I fell like everything in the topic is true…If you don’t stop coding :smile:

3 Likes

I was able to do it In like 5 months. 5 months of python coding and like 4 months of JavaScript and I a, halfway through mountain. But I don’t code a lotta JavaScript sp yea

3 Likes

About 5 days, already on mountains

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies! I would say about a year too.

1 Like

You did it in 5 days??!!

2 Likes

On my non-sub account I made I finished the non-sub campaign in 7 days. Then I restarted.

3 Likes

Wow!! How long were you on there each day?

2 Likes

He said free accout. So not all the levels.

1 Like

If you grind a lot, it is possible to beat the non-sub campaign in like a week or so. I got stuck on the glacier lvls so it took me like 3-4 weeks

4 Likes

Ohhh. That makes a bit more sense. Plus, there are a whole lot more people who are much more skilled than I am. Like, probably everyone on the discourse. So they’d get it done faster then I would.

4 Likes

Now I’m in the glacier and not to far