How to create mini class tournaments

Hi! I am experimenting with CodeCombat Classes

The picture below is a image from a student account and when the student clicks the button, they are redirected to a tournament page which states that there is no tournaments currently codecombat-mini-class-tournament

I was wondering how I can create a mini class tournament which can be seen by my students (in my class)?

Thanks!!!

Edit: @Chaboi_3000 @Deadpool198

1 Like

Hi and Welcome to the Discourse! :partying_face: maybe some staff can help you here, @Chaboi_3000 or @Deadpool198 maybe? I’m afraid I have never been in a codecombat class (Which is very sad btw) and so I cannot currently help. Maybe if you have a teacher account, or parent account then you might need to go to your profile and create a class tournament? I’m not sure

1 Like

Ah… I checked thru the teacher account but cant find how to create a class tournament tho? It is different from the ones at clan > league right?

Thanks btw! I have edited the message to ping them!

1 Like

I dont think it is the one with clan league, because that is a whole different feature of codecombat. I will not be active for a while now so sorry

1 Like

I’m not too familiar with how classes work, but as far as I know you are able to start a tournament with your class using classroom-only arena levels such as Wakka Maul. @stephanie will probably be able to help you more here. :slight_smile:

1 Like