How to get gems fast

help i need to get gems

what for? on a level and please specify

i need to get gems so that i can get past clash of clones

You can do replayable levels and/or simulate games.
Lydia

1 Like

I don’t get any gems for simulating games @Lydia_Song I keep a tab open that simulates games all day and I get nothing

Actually @milton.jinich, I tried @Lydia_Song’s idea and it worked! So, you get gems by simulating games!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

You have to simulate a lot of games before you get anything.
Lydia

Umm, I got 170 gems when I simulated the first few games, but now I don’t get anything! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

you need to complete a few levels before the real big prizes come in once youve got to 90k simulations youl get 1k gems

Maybe try completing a few levels? I’ve heard that triggers the achievement.
My last payout was at 75,000 simulated (:gem:1700), and I’m now on 203,000 and I haven’t received any more… I think it really does take time.
Look at this graph for more info: (you have to click on the link to see it properly)

That’s what it’s supposed to be, but from my experience it doesn’t work exactly like that.
Danny

2 Likes

I tried that I simulated 40k games

do scarred statue it is easy and you get a lot of gems

Hello I need some gems and how do I get them I am new here so idk

Welcome to the forum @patrick_Cho !

You can check this link out from another thread in the forum. It tells you how to get gems from simulating games.

1 Like

You could do re-playable levels to get gems faster. You could also do multiplayer arenas to get gems. Or you could simulate games and earn gems after a certain amount of games are simulated. I do not know the exact amount of games you need to simulate before you start to earn gems, that would be a question for Chaboi, Nick or Danny.
-Zax

1 Like