[SOLVED] Simulating games bug

Hi, so ive been simulating games for a while and dont get the xp nor the gems
can anyone help?

Mumbo_6

1 Like

How many games have you simulated? Because I got my first gems I got after like 1300 simulated games.

Andrei

2 Likes

i just started and am on my way to 900
Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 17.19.31|197x22

1 Like

sorry for the issue with the screenshot

1 Like

Just be pacient and you will eventually get your rewards. :wink:

Andrei

2 Likes

ok, thanks ill try that
should you simulate in a new window or in the same window though?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

Andrei

1 Like

so like you have a browser and then you have two windows open like this:

or you just have two windows open like this:
Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 17.24.32
obviously with the simulating games tab

1 Like

I think that one is enough though.

Andrei

1 Like

ok thanks (20 chars)

2 Likes

No problem! Anytime! :smile:

Andrei

1 Like

hi so i just found this in my achievements, but it was 11 days ago and i never simulated before

2 Likes

Sometimes the computer simulates games without needing to tell it to do, so this is how you got this achievement.

Andrei

2 Likes

oh ok, but i got to 1300 now and still nothing else popped up

2 Likes

I told you, be patient. Eventually it will pop up.

Andrei

1 Like

ok, thanks (20chars)

2 Likes

I’ve simulated more than 70000 and I haven’t any gems!!

1 Like

As I told @Mumbo_6, try to be pacient and eventually you will recieve great rewards.

Andrei

3 Likes

It takes a local ‘system’ change to trigger the pay out. Completing a level constitutes such a change. Try some of these: A fun blast from the past! to see if you can get it to pay…don’t use them all up frivolously :wink:

Keep in mind, the formula is 20 x ^ .4, where x = the number of sims completed. I got to 1.65M and received over 6000 gems. I had 3 farms running 24x7 and it took me about a week or so.

Also, if you have limited bandwidth or are on a data plan, be very careful of data usage…if you are running multiple farms, the data usage racks up pretty quickly. (Remember, a gem farm is 9 sessions running in tandem.)

3 Likes

I believe I joined Codecombat in the end of 2015. I don’t remember when I started to simulate games, maybe it was about beginning of 2019 or even earlier. And it takes CoCo about, uhm, quite a long time to give reward) (Possibly because I researched possibility to cheat with submitting replayable levels more than one time per 24 H idk). I never count on this reward and played as if it doesn’t exist. A couple of times I tried to push volume button but it didn’t make any changes. But after completing couple of levels from map @dedreous mentioned I got gems) So this is good advice to complete level or two.

3 Likes