How to use Illia Shieldsmith's abilities? AND modifications for miscellaneous hero stuff

Well, it should be something like the 3 Ritic levels. You’d need to purchase that hero to play, but the level teaches you the hero abilities.

1 Like

Dang that’s gonna be a lot of levels then
Starter 4, Amara, Hushbaum, Hattori, Senick: 1 level in dungeon
Nalfar: 3 levels in dungeon
Gordon, Omarn, Naria: 1 level in forest
Zana: 2 levels in forest
Arryn, Pender: 1 level in desert
Okar: 2 levels in mountain
Ritic (already have), Illia: 3 levels in glacier
Ursara: ?? levels in glacier
~ Orb
Edit: Tbh that’s maybe too much for the staff team to handle

I think all paid heroes except Ursara, Illia, and Ritic can have only 1 level.

Ok, but Zana, Nalfar, and Okar should have 2 levels, considering their abilities are a tad bit more complicated than the rest of the heroes
Ok maybe not Okar, but I think he still should have
~ Orb

The big 3 (these people) should have 3 levels
~ Orb

Nah, one is enough. :+1:

1 Like

I want to know how many Campaigns are in codecombat i mean like Kithgard Dungeon , Backwood Forest Sarven Desert and Cloudrip Mountain and … and can you tell me the name please? and Thank you for the answer that you wrote to me.

1 Like

Kithgard Dungeon, Backwoods Forest, Sarven Desert, Cloudrip Mountain, Kelvintaph Glacier. Also, there is a Volcano world, but it isn’t realized yet.

just a quick question about the hero name… is it illia with a capital i or is it Lllia with a lower case L? here are the capital i and lower case L side by side I (i) l (L)

Thank you for your Answer and by the way How did you know about the last campaigns?

leaders have been around for a long time so yeah they know stuff

What do you mean? About Volcano? I’m in Glacier and I can see the Volcano:

It’s “???”. Also, there are some topics about Volcano ideas:

But let’s stay on-topic. Last time I received spam flag.

2 Likes

Illia, so it’s I L L I A when capitalized.

1 Like

k thanks @Chaboi_3000 i was kind of confused on that for a sec.

Oh yes i can see the volcano world too but i just did not see the name of the last world. I am in Cloudrip mountain but i still not unlock Glacier

Hello can someone tell me how to win level (The Two Flowers) in Cloudrip Mountain and can you show me what hero to use that can win easy too please Thank you very much

1. Make a new topic or review old topics, this is #scribe, not #level-help.
  2. You gotta post your code out in the correct format (like this) using triple backpacks (`) at the start and the end of your code
  3. You also gotta tell us what hero you are using and what gear you have. Note: Anya, Tharin, Ida, and Alejandro are basically all the same
  4. We’ll teach you, not give out answers/freebies. After all, CoCo is something that teaches you how to program.
    ~ Orb
4 Likes

Sure, here’s how I use it

dir = Vector.normalize(Vector.subtract(enemy.pos, hero.pos))
hero.reflect(dir)

And check if enemy is thrower, shaman etc.

Also, here’s a tuple (a type of unchangeable list) of rangers for you to destroy

rangers = ('assassin', 'pixie', 'forest-archer', 'trapper', 'ninja')

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I was gone for a long time i hope you guys will talk to me again also if you talk in a new topic please tell me where that is

Uhh, this is really off-topic, make a new topic next time please :confused:

1 Like