I think this is uncalled for (someone close this) SOLVED

i want to make it clear that this post is not protesting NeonWolfs suspention in any way. i am only saying that i feel that the line “please find a better hobby than wasting everybodys time.” is a bit uncalled for

2 Likes

He was extensively bothering everyone, plus he was warned and still continued

5 Likes

i am not saying he didn’t do bad stuff i am saying thst having the above line is a bit mean

1 Like

It was the truth :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

i mean yay but it just seems mean to say “please find a better hobby than wasting everybodys time.” by the way what did he do anyway

that’s actually an alt from a guy a while back I forgot his name but he was really talkative and constantly pinged people(or from what I could recall).

3 Likes

i just don’t like the rude remark at the end

1 Like

im sorry but quite frankly i was pretty relieved when he got banned when he was muted he made an alt and pmed me for help as he didn’t know why he couldn’t do anything.

2 Likes

i am not saying he shouldn’t be suspended but that the remark “please find a better hobby than wasting everybodys time.” is a bit mean

1 Like

All right, it’s mean but, it’s straightforward to tell people not to do the same, such as what you’re doing right now.

3 Likes

ok i understand sorry for the inconvenience