Idea Suggestions Thread

Nah it’s fine, all ideas are welcome here @Anna

2 Likes

thanks @Chaboi_3000 :grinning:

1 Like

what about a pegasus pet (or maybe a centaur hero)? idk what else I can add like a backstory:

for the pegasus:

• abilities: being able to fly, idk what else

This loyal pegasus was separated from the Valkryie (or one of the heros - idk) after Thoktar attacked. It will fly you and your comrades over enemy lines. (cheesy, ik)

3 Likes

I actually like the idea for a Pegasus. Maybe it can be a flying mobility-pet? (x2 as fast as Baby Griffin/Player?) Maybe it can have a “trample()” ability that squashes fire-traps without them exploding. I like the concept though,

3 Likes

that would be so useful!!

2 Likes

talking about mines, maybe we could have a canary pet that can diffuse them (lvl 66 cause cubic minefield would be a bit easier)

2 Likes

maybe some kind of ogre that can disqiuse itself as a noobie ogre and when its attacked it becomes a samurai master

2 Likes

@Bryukh I worked with Nick and got the visuals loaded for shield-bubble. Had to artificially increase Illia’s size-scaling due to the animation being grouped into a single scalable object. Tried out reflect() and slam() and both are working perfectly. The only thing that’s left is the small tweaks here and there, but Illia’s pretty close to release.

3 Likes

I can’t wait! (20 chars)
Dima

1 Like

I have an idea for a new hero.

Name: Mian the Shapeshifter
Type: “shapeshifter”
Class: Warrior
Avalability: For subscribers only
Cost: 28000 gems
Abilities:

• shapeshift() (cooldown 20 sec): The hero changes his shape and gains the enemy’s apperance and abilities. If the enemy is not an minion, this also copy their inventory. This effects lasts for 5 seconds.
  • manipulate() (cooldown 15 sec): The hero changes his shape and fools up to three enemy troops to be on the hero’s side for the rest of the battle. The enemy troops should have their max health <= 800 for this ability to be able to be fooled this way.
  • inventory(): returns an array of the hero’s current inventory.

What do you think about this new hero?

Andrei

6 Likes

I think you may need to change the name of hero.shapshift() because there is already pet.shapeshift()

I like the idea, it’s similar to Ritic The Cold, but I don’t think it worth 28k since Ritic is only 29k and has more skills than Mian.

1 Like

Cool hero! But one thing: if it is for non subscribers it isn’t in CC style.

1 Like

But I thought that you can copy Ritic. (and later Ursana who seems to be more expensive) And this hero will be able to also copy weapons, so 28000 gems seems balanced.

Andrei

1 Like

I like the concept, but it’ll still have to follow the notion of keeping all heroes with abilities to subscribers only.

4 Likes

Done. (20 chars)

Andrei

2 Likes

Here is a new unique hero idea.

Name: Giga
Class: wizard
Cost: 20000 gems
Type: “learner”
Stats (when maxed out):
attack: 150%
health: 170%
speed: 10 m/s
Skills:
(Will be shown when unlocked)

This hero starts with no special skills and weak stats, but this will change as you complete quests. Quests are some sets of challenges that, when completed, will upgrade the hero. An example is that there might be a quest to defeat 1000 munchkins and after you do that, you will get speed +3 m/s.
After you complete all of the quests, you will unlock a very powerful skill besides the ones that the quests themselfs unlock.

What do you think about this concept of upgrading a hero?

Andrei

2 Likes

A new hero: Beowulf.
Beowulf is a character from an ancient story which takes place in the 5-6 centuries ad and was sung just as a song until circa ad 1000 when it was written down. Beowulf is a Swedish warrior prince who travels to a hall called Herot (made by the Danish king Hrothgar as a great mead (like beer/ale) hall for his followers). He goes there to defeat a monster called Grendel who was coming into the hall at night and murdering people…
Name: Beowulf
Class: Warrior
Type: “hero”
Health: 200%
Damage: 180%
Speed: 8m/s
Skills: warcry(), wrestle(unit, time) – this ability locks a single opponent into a wrestling match for a certain amount of seconds (time). With a maximum of ten seconds, during it the opponent loses life every second like drain-life.
Danny

2 Likes

Dark Shaman:
Description: Looks like a normal shaman, but looks a bit darker, and has a dark-globe(Search thang editor) in the hand.
Health: 1200
Attack: 150 DPS ~ 750 DPS(Range: 25 meters. Shoots a dark energy ball)
Speed: Does not move, instead it teleports using DarkJump()
Abilities:
Clone – Spawns 5 clones side-by-side that deals the same damage as the original Dark Shaman. Clones cannot be attacked, and mimics the original Dark Shaman’s moves. Clones last for up to 10 seconds unless the original shaman is defeated. Has a cooldown of 5 seconds.
DarkJump – Jumps closer to the nearest enemy if they are out of range(25 meters). Gains 2 seconds of invincibility after “Dark Jumping” and blinds nearby enemies in a 5 block range for 3 seconds.
Manipulate – Changes the alliance of enemies within 15 meters to fight for the Dark Shaman for 10 seconds. After the 10 second period is over, any manipulated mobs with a health of 600 or lower will lose all of their HP. Note that two or more of the same spell do not cancel each other out by swapping the already “swapped” alliance. This can be easily done by checking hasEffects(). This spell does not affect heroes. Cooldown: 10 seconds.

Might be a cool ogre that fits well with Ursara(Who’s a master of Dark Arts. Spoilers!). :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I prefer you blur the spoiler please @Chaboi_3000. People might want a surprise :grin:(Unlike me)

3 Likes