Idea Suggestions Thread

But I’m saying cuz you can’t attack from range if you’re a worrior. sometimes not even a wizard.

In case if you have forgotten wizards can summon burls/skeletons/robobombs/yeti’s. Most weapons give warriors to attack from 3meters or 7meter(kingsteel blade).

Still, you need to be able to move as a warrior.

Many warriors can throw/slam I think they will be fine.

Only as sub. we have to make it so non-subs can play.

Like I said they are only trapped for 1sec are you going to die in that time. No!!! Plus people don’t use Senick a lot in arenas.

Well… You could die if you have less than 125 health…

Guys please be realistic :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

@milton.jinich ideas do not always have to be realistic they can be fun non realistic ones that could be still used. If you think about it as a game CodeCombat is not fully realistic either.

this would be a tiny bit overpowered on people who just started the game since it would be likely they only have a few hundred hitpoints over 125

2 Likes

yes, but burls are overpowered to people who just started.

yep i think its too hard being a warrior forever

1 Like

Like you make a portal and you are in that place. The main problem is that I don’t know what is it. Lke it can be a ring, it can be a belt, ect.

I have some other ideas, but I’ll make and post them at the next weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Maybe it is a ring that causes a portal

2 Likes

Nice :+1:
that looks super cool :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks. So, let’s think it’s a ring.

4 Likes

so you have the picture for the portal it causes now we just need a ring that matches it’s color

1 Like

so like these? (I just searched up a purple portal ring on google :grin: )

Purple Ring | All dimensions Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

Something like that except more like a ring and it is a little bit more purple and black.

1 Like

Something like
(I’m an awful drawer)

7 Likes