Idea Suggestions Thread

Originally there was a bug that allowed players to fork thangs, but that has been patched long ago. We don’t want players making thousands of random thangs. Too many thangs is already an issue right now, too.

1 Like

Simple solution @Chaboi_3000.
Dont make the forked thangs public
They are only visibile to the player who makes it.
They then can be imported into the lev editor.
Also, isnt it like night time for you?
Get some sleep.
:slight_smile:
:sleeping: :sleeping:

bugs resentlly found:

when enemy decoys die, they change to dead friendly decoys.

1 Like

It’s still abusable in a sense that players can spam our database.

1 Like

Who would be cruel enough to do that?
I mean, they probably learned some coding from CoCo!
And thats how they repay you guys?

Unfortunately, society isn’t perfect :pensive: There may be people who use the tools for malicious purposes.

3 Likes

who is CoCo?(20 cha)

Abbreviations for CodeCombat

I have an Idea

sacrifical ring

gem cost=9650

what it does :

basicly alows the hero who is wearing it to cast sacrifice like nalfar cryptor

disc: idk

Poison Ogre:

Abilities: Throws poison at your hero and does 10 dmg every 2 secs even after the poison thrower dies.

Desc: Throws high concentration Ogre poison at you hero. Be wary of these small but agile, their poison may be the end of you!

Health: 100

Speed: 2.5 m/s

that basicly the witch but nerfed(you dont meet her until mountain she shoots poison too)

oh i just started the mountain so i didn’t know

CoCo is a movie, if you know that wink

coco is an abbreviation of codecombat

U can accualy kill thokar using ritic in the siege of stonehold level ive done it before.

new I dea for armor ghost chestplate

cost 6666:

abbilitys hero.sorrow incerases heros speed for 66 seconds by 6% but reduces health by 30%

hero.reviveFriend(target) revives a friend/unit if done to hero doubles health

hero.summon("death") summons death for 6 seconds and poisons every enemy unit on the map
dealing 66 dps to them for 6 seconds
hero.curse (target)curses the target for 6 seconds making them not able to use any abbilitys (got the idea of curse from the battle cats with relic cyclone)

adds 666 health

1 Like

I know this is from 20 days ago, but I will still answer.

I prefer it lighter, and if you’re concerned about your eyes, is there a way you can darken your screen?

There are still bugs in the languages they currently have, so before they add anymore, they are going to try to fix all the bugs.

As you get further along and if you are a sub, then you will have more advanced techniques to learn. Plus, CoCo is helping people learn from scratch. It is more for beginners.

1 Like

I would like more heros that you dont pay for with money
But you buy them with gems
Idea:
Wizard

Wizard of The Gems
Not strong but uses magic
Averages speed
And more heros

And a capture the flag gamemode

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

We were actually recently talking about something like this. It would be unfair if non-subscribers could buy the same things as subs can. If they could do this, nobody would want to become a subscriber.
Once you subscribe, you can buy heroes for gems.

Could you add:

hero.canSummon = function (type) {
    return hero.gold >= hero.costOf(type);
};

as a built-in function for boss stars?
and maybe

hero.findByName = function (name, list) {
    if (list) list = [list];
    else list = [hero.findFriends(), hero.findEnemies()];
    for (let units of list) for (let unit of units) if (unit.id == name) return unit; 
    return null;
};

for the twilight glasses…
And maybe add boss star VI that can summon a water wizard (that shoots water and does critical damage to the lava enemies) in the volcano levels?