Idea Suggestions Thread

Ohhhh, when I was thinking about it I accidentally swapped the numbers xd by brain is tired, I woke up at 4am, anyway, if that’s the case, cost also has to be like 3k if not more

6k* since runesword only does like 200 (look at what I replied to)

dwarven axe:

description: pretty new actually and hits like a truck.
dmg: 50
DPS: 200
ability:
durins day: knocks enemies 10 meters backwards when you hit them duration: 10 seconds. can only be used once per level.
cleave: does 50 dmg in a 15-meter radius. cooldown: 7.5 seconds(starts when the ability is used)
unlock level: 15
cost: 4.5k

1 Like

the shape shifter
type: wizard
cost 35,000 gems
health: 110%
damage: 0%
speed : 5
weapons: non
abilities: shift
shift allows the hero to change to any other character you have bought but is costs coins
shift costs:
free character are free
subscription characters are 10
gordon,brewstone and senick are 25
Naria, pender and arryn are 50
okar , zana and nalfar are 75
illia, usara and ritic are 100
(health does not change with shift)
(when using this character you must set the gear for each character type warrior, ranger and wizard )
the look would be a black cloak and a all white body with black eyes and mouth
(just for clarification you must have the hero to shift into it)

• good
  • bad
  • need improvement

0 voters

ok this is relatively balanced but the cost should be less

how about 30,000 because i feel like it need to be more than ritic

hang on how much percent of the health dmg and speed does he get when he just spawns in?

i changed it (20 chars)

speed is in meters not percent

changed i know 5 is not that fast but the idea is you will instantly shift to one of the free characters get some coins and shift to a better character

fair enough really balanced good job.

but wait damage is zero on spawn because it can not use weapons and ones you shift you get damage

no keep it 110% because when you shift the dmg is only 6

what do you mean? (20 chars)

so you can only switch onto a hero once inside a game but how do you know how much dmg you do? what weapons do you use? what abilities or armor do you have?

They would have to invent a whole new type of heroes for this, I think you should just be able to buy equipment with coins inside the level

I think these prices are to small. Should be much more expensive.

same, ritic,usara should be 125 gold and illia should be 75, Nalfar also should be 100, nalfar sacrifice than using ritic or usara may make the hp values BROKEN (ex: u get to 10000 hp with nalfar (sacred statue) than u swtich to ritc making u able to have CRAZY damage values and A LOT of hp))

2 Likes

expecially using the dragon dagger, in duels would be op, use the hero, sacrifice all of ur units, use ritic to backstab ur enemy, e z dub

Yeah, i want a expensive but high damage backstaber