Ideas for New Weapons

A better solution to this is to stop one action the enemy is going to perform before they actually do it.

3 Likes

We already have an item that kinda does that, at least with attacking, the invisibility ring. If you are out of attack range when you call the attack command and the enemy goes invisible, your hero will spend a lot of time trying to get into attack range at the last location since it can’t locate the enemy to gauge the distance. It messes me up pretty good in duels.

4 Likes

I understand…
(20 chars)

1 Like

The Dominator Gloves use Ritic the Cold’s shot out eye to take control of weak enemies:
“Use Death’s eye to take control of your enemies!” (see this topic for an explanation, if you haven’t already seen it)

:lion: :lion: :lion:

10 Likes

How did the eye survive a bullet from a sniper? All I can image is the eye being “Disgusting filter=on”, destroyed. I want to know how they preserved that eye. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, when you look at Ritic’s eye it’s behind a blue lens, protecting his real eye. So when the master ranger shot out his eye, it blasted away the lens and his real eye popped out. He never found it.
Just an idea.

8 Likes

@Deadpool198 you did not disappoint!! :clap::laughing: I really enjoy your creative addition and linking it to the tale.

5 Likes

I love it!! Keep drawing dude :wink:

1 Like

We did it!
03 19
198 views :tada:

7 Likes

Aye!!! Party Time!!! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

13 Likes

Bro. Thats straight fire!!! How do you draw so good man?! I can’t draw to save my LIFE :sob::sob:

5 Likes

That glow effect is incredible!! :sunglasses: I can just imagine it lights up when full power and ready to teleport. In a bright flash, “ZAP!”, you are across the map. Thanks for drawing these for me.

5 Likes

Thank you for the ideas!

5 Likes

dang those textures 21/20

5 Likes

I have heard of a weapon, which glows when orcs are near…
Perhaps one of you can craft it?
It’s called “Sting”:
download

8 Likes

It’s similar to a weapon currently in construction. It’s flashes when ogres are near. Is that close enough?

2 Likes

I’m excited, because the Morning’s Edge’s Flash is done. :slight_smile:.(After a week of hard work and testing) Even Okar can become strong and fast with this weapon.

7 Likes

Wow thats cool. Making a slow hulking hero into a fast and stronger hero

1 Like

Wait, how come the flash effect has the same symbol as the invisibility effect

1 Like