Ideas for New Weapons

This new staff is “inspired” by Saruman’s staff in the Lord of The Rings:

I changed a bit in this one but the actual staff is the same (except I made it shorter):

Damage: 52 (DPS: 101)
<>
Range: 60m
<>
MissileType: “Beam” (like the lightning twig, but maybe blue?)
<>
SpecialAbility: Death Slam, your wizard hero slams the staff against the floor and all enemies within 35m are thrown away, it also does a “raise-dead” like ability, where all the units (with total health limit of 1000 (the same as the real “raise-dead”)) inside the 35m get raised from the dead. It does not deal any damage. So overall it’s basically shockwave and raise-dead mixed together, without the damage.
<>
Cooldown: 12sec.
<>
Price: 6700 :small_blue_diamond: (I think that’s a little bit more than what I bought the Burl staff for)
I hope you like it. Tell me if you thinks it’s too OP or maybe not OP enough.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

8 Likes

@Deadpool198 I love it!! Did you draw it?

1 Like

Wait that’s too OP.

If you use death tomb V + This Staff + Nalfar, then… :open_mouth:

U’ll have like 100000 health lol

3 Likes

I believe he edited an existing image from Saruman’s staff from LOTR.

1 Like

I did draw the staff, it’s not from the film, then I added it on top of a picture which I found.
:lion:

3 Likes

Yeah, it is a bit. What about it’s only got a 10m range and the cooldown is 15 sec?
:lion:

2 Likes

I think it’s still a bit too overpowered. Should be more like 25 sec.

Yeah, that sounds cool.
-Baggins

2 Likes

I have a new weapon: The Master Bow. I was thinking of new weapons which aren’t in the game and I realised there aren’t any bows. This one is meant to be a kind of Elven Bow:

-Danny

8 Likes

Ok, I’ve got another weapon.
The Doomblade. Forged in the furnaces of the Lava realm with enchanted gold from the Cloudrip mountains and set with a Ruby from the depths of the Kithgard dungeons.

Damage: 78
DPS: 208
Ability: It’s ability strikes fear into the hearts of enemies weaker than the wielder, slowing them down and decreasing their attackDamage. Cooldown: 10sec
-Danny

10 Likes

This topic may be dead, but that’s the best place to post my idea. I think better weapons’ attacks should be more difficult to wield. For example, take my ideas:

1. Ice Spike Staff. The input would be a vector, and the staff would create a deadly spike of ice in shape of that vector. The bigger the spike, the less damage would the wand deal. This would not only make players practice vectors, but also would make them come up with some interesting code to deal damage in the most efficient way.
    2.Idea:
    A rogue weapon idea: fieryball, a new throwing weapon.
    You input the angle of throwing it (relatively to the y-axis, clockwise), and it creates deadly fire in a line, which lasts 10 sec and can hurt both allies and enemies. Fire DPS: 85. Kinda OP but very hard to use.
4 Likes

Great idea! Luv it. (20 characters)

1 Like

That’s still possible. I got 50000 health on one of the sarven survival levels, then my game crashed uwu owo

I’ve got a new one.
It’s called Wulfbert: (thanks Guy_oy)

It’s meant to be a kind of Norse version of Excalibur.
It’s a kind of medium power sword, with a very good cleave ability.
Price: 2900 :gem:
Damage: 98
DPS: 160
Range: 4m
Cleave: 130 damage in 10m, cooldown 8sec.
Danny

6 Likes

130 damage? thats too op for 2900 :gem:

@Deadpool198 you are a legend at drawing those models that is amazing and your last one the norse excalibur call it the wulfbert because that used to be an old viking sword and it was acctualy the worlds first steel sword

1 Like

also I had an idea for a new weapon for warriors a spear that maybe you could try and design some.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try and draw a spear as well.
Danny

1 Like

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic

what is the stats for morning’s edge