Ideas for New Weapons

I don’t… so, may you say it more specifically? And this should challenge only subscription thangs.

1 Like

Maybe something like a gun. It would be super expensive low reload but strong firing and maybe hard to use. You would have to program the aiming coardinates yrself

2 Likes

Ring Of Dead Souls(from the underworld)

cost: 3000
health+450
special abilities; Hero.summon types undead and other things that are dead
and hero.cast darkwave
sort of looks like thisOIP (6)

2 Likes

I have a question, can any of these drawings actually go in the game?

2 Likes

A copywrite is a proof that you own something. MARVEL owns the infinity gauntlet and the name of it. It would take a TON of money to use the name or picture or anything of the Infinity gauntlet. What you could do is change the name slightly and make the picture a little different to give the general idea of the infinity gauntlet. That can bypass the copywrite issues I think.

1 Like

I do think there should be another glove though. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I agree 200000000000

1 Like

following @Ryan_Gan’s suggestion

Iron missile launcher
cost:3150
damage:400
reload/cooldown: 5 seconds

3 Likes

sorry, I didn’t think about that.

1 Like

no, I don’t. There is too less gloves in the game.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I know that, but this topic is for ideas of things that we are just imagining or maybe some will be made (i actually don’t know. but I know they’re not being made right now.

2 Likes

the ring of earth

2 Likes

the small part below is the stuff i missed

2 Likes

Sceptre of hypnosis
cost:4500
special abilities:creates a small circle around the hero and control the ogres in the circle to fight the other ogres

4 Likes

@Wesley_Leung, I don’t think you understand the point of this topic. It’s for making ideas, not actual weapons. As the title says. It’s a possibility one of these weapons might become real but it’s unlikely.
To call them “fake” is a little bit unfair, they were never supposed to be “real”, also this isn’t going to spoil it for pretty much anyone because most people understood the real purpose of this topic. You’re not particularly clever for “working it out”.
Also ‘just designed, edited and made pictures of the weapons’ is actually very time consuming and requires quite a lot of effort.
Danny

4 Likes

Lightning blade
cost:5000
special abilities:creates a giant thunderbolt from the sky and kill every single ogre within 5 metres

4 Likes

Turns out I got some spare abilities coded for some of the rings that are incomplete. Once Illia and Morning’s Edge is done it should come next. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Deadpool198 how do you do the art for the wepons?

2 Likes

i think he just draws them out