Ideas for New Weapons

ok and btw the yellow stuff is the hilt and that’s basic semytrey

Thanks, but I’m really not sure about that :grin:
Also, I don’t think this topic should really have interrogations to find out if people actually drew their art… Maybe a PM would be better?
But I do agree, don’t steal art. You can copy from a picture, or even another piece of art, so long as you actually physically drew it yourself (at least that’s what I think). As someone who has made original art, I would be very annoyed if someone took my art and said it was theirs…
Danny

8 Likes

I thought it was just findNearestEnemy attack.

I think we already resolved it @Jake_Doggy but yes you do make a point.

1 Like

Sooo… This happened when I first started on here, so I didn’t make much of a deal about it. (I also didn’t check for myself.) But today I tried to see what the other one was and if I could buy it. I didn’t find one. Turns out, It doesn’t look like anyone answered @Rachel699 either.

Can someone tell me if there’s another cleave weapon, and if there’s not, than that can be my idea again.
~Charlie

3 Likes

There are 3 cleave weapons, the Long Sword, the Master Sword and the Morning Edge.
Lydia

1 Like

Is “flash” the same as “cleave”?

1 Like

No, cleave kills everyone around it within a distance(AoE), while flash just stuns/blinds them for a while(Also AoE).

There are only 2. The Master Sword(unobtainable now) and the Long Sword. The Master sword has a bigger Area of Effect than the Long Sword.

what happened to it?

2 Likes

It was a limited edition item which was released for subs only.

1 Like

It’s basically like Tauran Armour. You have to get it within a limited time to keep it.

It expired a few years ago.

1 Like

Oh ok
thanks for explaining :grin:

1 Like

Oh, my mistake. Thought morning edge had cleave.
Lydia

So then there should be more cleave weapons.

Well, Morning’s Edge is a counterpart to Master Sword in both damage and ability. Morning’s Edge is likely to be better against swarms due to the 3.5s stun ability which is sufficient to “escape” out of a horde of ogres. Flash() also deals some damage, so it’s not powerless at all.

1 Like

Really? I thought it just has more damage…

4 Likes

Morning Edge does not cleave it has flash which deals some damage and blinds the enemy It is different

1 Like

I got this cool idea from the Doritos topic

ActualllOLLIEpop

Jun '20

I have an idea for a new sword:

Whirlwind :

Cost: 20000 :gem:

No subscribtion

Attack Damage: 95

DPS: 200

Abilities:
Storm :
A hurricane of blades, chopping ogres up within a 7 m. radius and causing a massive 60 damage a second.
Duration: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 25 seconds

Description: This dual bladed sword made even the most agile heroes have trouble wielding it’s unimaginable power (how did the people who created it come up with that idea then?).

I also have an idea for a new bow:

The Dead Shot

Cost: 10000 :gem:

Attack damage: 230

DPS: 75

Range: 40

Abilities:

Soul thieving arrow :

The hero drains 70 health from his target and adds it on to his own

Cooldown: 25 seconds

Description:

It is said that a great king has managed to live two hundred years with this bow always at his side, never weakening, until Death found him at his bedside, pierced by his own arrow, with his weapon in his hand.

I hope you like the ideas.

I got a painting app myself and have made the armour that i drew. Here they are:

i made this dual bladed sword called Whirlwind myself.

this is the bow i painted. i got inspired by a game called skyrim.

6 Likes

The drawings look amazing!

5 Likes