Kithgard gate bonus chest not working

i dont know what the bonus chest is but i did get it but the bonus is not showing can someone who has already got it show me the success page so i know what i should really get or if i already got it

btw this is what my success page looks like

if you could help me that would be awesome i am super stoked about beating the level though nice addition

I’m not sure the bonus chest is actually worth anything; it’s just there as an addition.

i dont even know if i got any gems

You mean you don’t think you got any gems for the level? Or that you didn’t get any extra from the chest?

i don’t think i got any extra gems for it (not that it would do anything considering the fact that the dungeon level doesn’t give a lot of gems) :smile:

sorry for not emphasizing my statment

As I said earlier, the bonus chest doesn’t actually do anything. It’s just there.

yah

are you a co creator of the game btw cause your very helpful

I thank you for the compliment. However, I am not a co-creator of the game.

yo whats you name in the actual game i was trying to look you up on the cavern survival leaderboard with no luck mine is deandre i am in 89 place with 187 wins and 9 losses dont know if that is good or bad but yah :smile:

[merged posts]

and i forgot how to manually submit a match without my progress being deleted( has happened countless times before)