Language glitch?

So i m stuck on triage (i might make a topic about that) but then i pressed something and this window poped up and it said some weird stuff about languages (even THE subscriber language) so i reloaded the page and it saved so i re selected python.I would like to learn more about it!

okay C++ is subscriber only language all the other languages are non-subscriber got it @WaWa_Yang

oops im gonna change that

oh ya btw there was even other languages

btw is lua a sub language ?

C++ that is a sub language

Lua is a language, but not available in the language changer. You would have to type in something after it. But I forgot.
Maybe @Alexbrand or @Deadpool198 knows.
Lydia

As far as I know it’s not available for subs or non-subs at the moment.

i saw someone using it in cavern survival did he hack(maybe) it?

No, lua was available for certain period of time, but then reduced. I bet if you see persons with lua glyph you also may look at the time they changed their code - it was long time ago.

1 Like

I would like to note that forum search method is powerful tool for anxious and inquisitive mind)

@Alexbrand i took a quick look at the topic. I came across someone showing a link and showed lua. Does it work for every level like https://codecombat.com/play/level/reaping-fire?codeLanguage=lua

You can try;) ) But even if it does - it’s not officially supported for now.

Oh i see (kinda) what you mean @Alexbrand tough i tried it with a lot of different levels the choice’s are still in python (which is my programming language)

Fun Fact: When CodeCombat was still new, there were also Clojure and Io, but they proved to be too incompatible and those languages are now completely deprecated.

2 Likes

Will Lua ever be an official language to learn?
Lydia

1 Like

Probably not based on the behavior and changes in the past few years

Probably… I do roblox studio stuff you see and the programming language is in lua

2 Likes

I saw this language with some guys in some levels in Dungeon. But when I clicked on them it said that it’s Python. (it wasn’t Python) I was confused.
Thanks for the explanation!