Multiplayer – how to stop being ranked?

Hello!

Does anyone know how to stop being constantly ranked in multiplayer? There’s no “Cancel” button or something like that in “My matches” and “Simulate” tabs. All I was able to do was to change hero and code so I didn’t have “Game being ranked” status. But games still were simulated with me and my score was dropping.

Is there any fix?

You wanna stop simulating games or exactly stop being ranking?

Hi welcome to the codecombat discourse.
I think I understand what you’re saying, let me check: whenever you change you code when playing against someone else, whether you submit it or not, it saves it as your current code which is being ranked meaning if your code is not finished you’ll lose to (almost) everyone; is that right?
If so, I’m afraid I don’t know of any way of fixing this. You could send an email to team@codecombat.com expressing your problem with it, and they might be able to do something.
I’m sorry I can’t help you more
Danny

@Alexbrand I wanted to simulate to earn some gems and not being ranked at the same time because I lose often as a beginner. But it’s probably not possible. Stopping simulating only requires closing “Multiplayer” tab in internet browser so it’s not a problem.

@Deadpool198 when I found out that my games are being ranked constantly I saved best solution I could find right now so I still win more often than lose. I wanted to stop being ranked until I buy better gear and learn new strategies but it seems impossible to “cancel” submitted code. Probably the only way to simulate without being ranked is to enter “Multiplayer” before submitting any code and not to submit any code later.

Oh, I see… I don’t think it’s possible. But you might not worry about rating, you can get quite good place in the ladder with a couple of hours with good code as you became more skilled and own new tactics.