My only complaint

why are the only charicters that non subscribers can use is a warior there should be more charicter types

1 Like

I suppose that the game restricts character type to “warrior” for non-subscribers and offers a wide selection of heroes for subscribers so as to entice the players and convince them to subscribe (of course, I could be wrong as I am not a subscriber myself). Of course, cool heroes aren’t the only reason why subscriptions are so awesome…:wink: However, I do agree with you. Our options are quite limited, and now with the release of Ritic the Cold, I couldn’t be more jealous of the subscribers…:cry:

2 Likes

I’m a subscriber and I’ll give you my thoughts and opinions.

The type of characters does not really affect the game much. I will admit, I mostly subscribed so I could unlock other classes. While a manaBlast or ranged weapon is cool, I would say that it doesn’t really make a difference. You’re better off using those gems to get better gear for the warrior class. I recently purchased Ritic with the gems I had saved up and aside from the aesthetic point of view and the feeling of having Ritic, I still have to program code to solve the problem, the hero won’t do that on its own. Most of the time, I use Tharin, one of the four characters you get at the beginning at the game and I’m having a blast with the game. I’ll even go as far as saying that some levels are more fun with a warrior class because they are so tanky. In the end, it doesn’t matter which hero you have, its about the skills you pick up through the CodeCombat journey.

3 Likes

I am also a subscriber.

I subscribed for mainly gems every month and only use those gems on heroes for now. Like @_TD_RodYT said the new heroes aren’t that much of a difference except when you have to do mass destruction to a lot of ogres and use the mage or archer for area damage(I also use emperors gloves but watching me do a billion attacks and mauling ogres with overkill of 300ish damage is much more satisfying). So unless you want to use a different strategy to complete a level or have more levels to complete subscribing isn’t as good. It just boosts you to make it easier (It also gives you bragging rights for having Ritic the cold).

4 Likes

Ritic the Cold makes you user the cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like