Next level after Kelvintaph Glacier?

Hello everyone, this may sound weird because I have not gotten to Kelvintaph Glacier, but what`s the next level after that?

It will be something Volcano. Check out a thread on the same

Final name not announced yet

Would I have access to play it? Or is it still being created, and developed :neutral_face:

Still in development. There’s not even a name yet.

Ok thanks :grinning:, is there any way I could help come up with the names or something :no_mouth:

Yes, why not. Just post it on this [thread][1]. The name is not fixed yet. The names you suggest may end up being the world name or name of the many levels in this new hitherto hypothetical world.

Also do check up the many names already suggested by many enthusiasts (include me too). Nick has even selected some and hopes to use those names from the same [thread][1].

A tip: Avoid the word ‘mountain’ in the name as there is already a mountain world

Cheers
[1]: [Idea] Volcanoe World Name

Thanks a lot :grinning: :grinning:

After volcano they should make space

1 Like

That sounds like a cool idea. But in the future, please try no to bring up topics that have been dead

when will we be able to play the levels after kelvintaph glacier, I beat the whole thing

Hi @Cool_Doofus666, welcome to the CodeCombat discourse. :tada:
I’m afraid there aren’t any levels after the Kelvintaph glacier (as far as I’m aware), and they unfortunately haven’t announced that they’re planning to make the Volcano world playable.
I think at the moment they’re concentrating on Ozaria, a new game that they’re making which is similar to Codecombat.

1 Like

@Deadpool198, So ozaria is coming instead of more levels to codecombat?

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure it’s instead of exactly as it’s starting from the beginning (of learning to code) rather than continuing from the level of coding that you’re left at at the end of Kelvintaph.
I think it’s a kind of updated version of CodeCombat with different art, features etc. but essentially it’s to teach you how to code and it will start from scratch. I don’t think that there are that many more concepts in coding which can be easily taught using CodeCombat levels left, it all gets a bit too tricky for the target audience. (I think)

2 Likes

@Deadpool198, thanks for the feedback

2 Likes