Percy Jackson Topic[SPOILERS]

how many more books are out

2, I think. the burning maze and the tyrantā€™s tomb.

1 Like

yeah i have read those and i like how all of the books tie together like mangus chase and annabeth chase

1 Like

actually no all of the trials of appollo books are out

1 Like

I have a question, Is it worth reading for someone who likes the lord of the rings, his dark materials and Eragon?

1 Like

yes it is so worth it

1 Like

Yes, although they do get quite repetitive once youā€™ve read all of them. I started the new Magnus something Norse ones and it kind of just seemed like a re-hashed version of the heroes of olympus + kane chronicles with different gods. But still worth reading in moderationā€¦

1 Like

chase and he is the cousin to annabeth chase who is the signigagint other of Percy Jackson Son Of Poseidon god of the sea and she is the Daughter Of Athena goddess of wisdom.
-Percy

1 Like

I just started Percy Jackson, and Iā€™m on the 1st book(Percy Jackson & The lightning thief), and I just finished the part where he goes to the Oracle.

So, hereā€™s my question: One of the Oracle people said that he was going to ā€œAnd you shall fail to save what matters most, in the endā€. What is he going to ā€œfail to save what matters mostā€?

Pings

@Zax155
@Gabriel_Knight

@Rachel699 SPOILER: Percy will fail to save his mom. I wont spoil anymore because that will make the book boring. Just keep Reading and you will find out how

2 Likes

I dont even know what percy jackson is lol

1 Like

that part is when he has to make a sacrfice of one of his friends or his mom is for when hey are in the underworld. okay @Rachel699

2 Likes

dude no spoilersā€¦ If you are gonna talk about a spoiler blur itā€¦

or

do this

yeah or you could do that :grin:

well they asked a question so i answered it so how is that a spoilers it is common sense from the movies and all

1 Like

yeah but if someone hasnt read or watched the movie then you are spoiling somethingā€¦ its not common sense to spoil things :grin:

yeah that is true sorry

1 Like

the movies are nothing like the books.

Everyone if you have a spoiler blur it to make sure whoever hasnā€™t seen what you are talking about and wants to see it can be surprised