Percy Jackson Topic[SPOILERS]

okay consider it done @Luke10

Or they just leave it alone :smiley:

1 Like

yeah that is so true anyway i have question do you think i should get the Kane Chronicles?

yes get them. they are really good books

1 Like

i have read them before but i wasnt sure if i should buy them

well then there is really no point in buying the books if you already read themā€¦

here is somrthing you should know about me i will reread any book that i own until i am bored of it and that will be never

Canā€™t lie thats a waste of money :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Sorry for bumping this to the top, but you guys are the Percy Jackson experts :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m on the first book in the Heroes of Olympus(The Lost Hero), and Iā€™m almost done it, but Percy hasnā€™t shown up yet; He was ā€œmissingā€ from the start of the book. (SPOILER)

Here are my questions(SPOILERS AHEAD):

Question 1

When do Jason and Percy meet up? Iā€™m really exited to see them meet up, especially since Percy is one of the 7 Olympians who will save Olympus. But Percy hasnā€™t shown any sign of appearingā€¦ :frowning:

Question 2

Sort of like the first question, when will Jason/Leo/Piper meet the other 4? They already met Annabeth, whoā€™s one of the 7, but they donā€™t know sheā€™s one of the 7 heroes.

Question 3

Is there a ā€œtraitorā€? Please donā€™t tell me who the traitor is, I just want to know if there is a traitor/spy. Sort of like how Luke was spying for Kronos.

Pings

@ZAX155 @Gabriel_Knight @Falcons118

NOTE: If youā€™re gonna answer any of the questions, please mark it as a spoiler or

do this.

Rachel

Percy will appear at the 2nd book (Son of Neptune), and they will meet 2nd-3rd book (3rd book is Mark of Athena)

My answer for the first question

No

Lydia

1 Like

Thanks so much, @Lydia_Song!! :grinning:

I can rest peacefully knowing that Percy will appear and meet Jason :grin:

Rachel

No problem! :slight_smile: I plan on re-reading the entire series again starting from Percy Jackson: The Lightning Theif all the way to Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus. Then the Trials of Apollo
Lydia

1 Like

I added spoilers to the title for people if they dont want them.

2 Likes

i like how i understand nothing even though iā€™ve read the Percy jackson series thrice, heroes of olympus and the trials of Apollo once, and read the kane chronicles as well.

2 Likes

hey @Rachel699 I have a better spoiler
But (not a spoiler btw): It is very very sad news

1 Like

@Rachel699 if you ever want to know you can ask anytime :grin:

1 Like

Yep! (20 characters)

Leo DOESNā€™T die! He lands on Ogygia! (SPOILER)

So far, Iā€™ve read: The whole Percy Jackson series, and the first 3 Heroes of Olympus books!
(Iā€™ve also read the first half of The House of Hades)

Do you know how to cover up spoilers? Use the gear button. Bc that is most definitely a spoiler.