/play/level/backwoods-brawl loading fail

I am unable to enter for the third time this challenge.

Firefox Console log

Could not write session state file TypeError: this.Paths is null
Traza de la pila:
Agent.write@resource:///modules/sessionstore/SessionWorker.js:161:9
worker.dispatch@resource:///modules/sessionstore/SessionWorker.js:21:24
anonymous/AbstractWorker.prototype.handleMessage@resource://gre/modules/workers/PromiseWorker.js:122:16
@resource:///modules/sessionstore/SessionWorker.js:30:41
anonymous/AbstractWorker.prototype.handleMessage@resource://gre/modules/workers/PromiseWorker.js:122:16
SessionFile.jsm:299
Could not write session state file TypeError: this.Paths is null
Traza de la pila:

You might have wanted to get @nick 's attention. All you have to do is @nick in one of your posts. Here i’ve done it for you. Actually, you might just need to get some part of your code deleted.

(P.S. Don’t just go around haphazardly getting Nick’s attention ok? because I don’t think he should have to handle to many people.)

If the problem is my code then maybe there is a problen with the option “reset the level” because it do nothing at all and I suppose that option can delete my code, isn’t it?

In the level, there should be a button saying reload above your code in the top right corner. Also, are there any errors in your code? If there are, post what the error is and maybe someone can help. And if you have to many tabs open it can’t do it.

No, this option (button) only appear when codecombat crash. The level never load so you can´t see any code.

The problem is solved now. I can play the level. The code was erased but not with the button that appeared in the error screen, somebody did it. Thank you so much.

oh, ok no problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: