[SOLVED] I can't get to Bits and Trits

I can’t get into Bits and Trits. It keeps giving me this before I can get in:

How do I fix this problem?

1 Like

give us more details of what happend

Try pressing reset level and wait for a bit

Just press comment out my code, it will write a return at the top, just fix your code and then delete the return at the top.
Lydia

1 Like

So what happened was it was working fine a couple of days ago, and I wanted to complete the Glacier before going back to it. Today, when I go back it takes forever to load and then when it’s half way, it gives me this. I tried resetting the level, commenting out my code, and pressing the try again button, but nothing works.

1 Like

I’ve gotten this issue before with a lot of levels but yeah have you tried what me and Lydia have suggested?

If that is the problem, you’ll want to sign out of your CodeCombat account and signing back in or just restart your broswer.
Lydia

1 Like

I tried both ways, but it doesn’t work whenever I sign into my account, if I use the link to the level anonymously, is works.

1 Like

@abc would you be willing to provide a screenshot of the JS Console Error Log?

try commenting out your code twice

it always works for me

I got it to work this one time by resetting the level, usually if I reset it, it doesn’t work.

1 Like

I can’t solve two of the web development levels (Humble Beginnings and Query Confirmed). I get this on the play screens:

This happens for both, so no matter what my code is, it never works. How do I fix this?

1 Like

Seems like it’s getting a security issue which the browser tries to block. @stephanie, care to take a look at this one?

@abc looks like everything is working now? Can you confirm if these issues have been resolved?

Yes, I got it fixed and completed the level.

2 Likes