Ritic the cold level

Okay, for those of you who managed to do ritic the cold levels, I see that none of you managed to do dizziness yet. Is it that you can do other "ritic the cold " levels but you can do other ritic the cold levels?
P.S: I could see your scores at the scoreboard at dizziness. Which means I managed to finish it.
P.S.2: I hate my username but I don’t think I could change it.

What exactly are you asking. Please explain more

1 Like

Here you should ask about Rictic in this topic

1 Like

Maybe you don’t know because you didn’t do that level.

That was rude. I was just trying to help and most people would ask questions about Rictic on that particular topic

1 Like

Sorry if I was rude. I was just saying. But do you happen to know any ritic the cold levels?
P.S: his name is Ritic, not Rictic.

1 Like

Cool. Now, I have something to tell you. I don’t have Ritic yet but I do know things when you beat Ritic the cold levels. You earn exactly 333 gems per level and 999 xp. As for me, I don’t think that is enough gems and XP. I think I got carried away. Anyway, can you tell me how strong he is on other levels? Because I have some distance friends and they say that Ritic isn’t strong in other levels.

2 Likes

I really like Ritic’s abilities.

2 Likes

I think he is really OP in cavern survival because he can teleport and he can attack while all enemies are in his vortex.

1 Like

This is a graph of weakness & strength of each class:
Warrior:
Weakness: Wizards
Strength: Rangers
Ranger:
Weakness: Warriors
Strength: Wizards
Wizards:
Weakness: Rangers
Strength: Warriors
Note: Not all cases this is true.

2 Likes

I finished all of the Ritic levels.

1 Like

This is what Ritic looks like in inventory:
With armor:

Without anything on:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. I know how OP shadow vortex is because there was a glitch and I somehow used his ability. He also looks creepy in the armour.

2 Likes

In what level did you use shadow vortex?

2 Likes

I did it in behind the darkness.

Okay, just so that you don’t get confused, I already did this level. As you can see here Tharin is using shadow vortex. For some unexplained reason, he is using it. Oh, yeah, I also know how to go to different worlds and levels without unlocking it.

3 Likes

How come you also finished the other Ritic levels?

Hello @Seojin_Roy_Lee,

If you could please elaborate on how you made Tharin use Ritic’s abilities, that would be great. Personally, I find it a bit odd - did you do this on a forked copy?

Endercore79

2 Likes

Just telling you, but I also find it weird that tharin used Ritic’s abilities. I didn’t make Tharin use Ritic’s abilities intentionally.

please stop telling other people to watch your youtube channel.

1 Like

Spam Flagged.
@mastercoder827 stawp your adverts