Can you soft lock this game?

Is there a way to soft lock the game if I buy the wrong items or wrong heros?

I want to buy ritic the cold for the optional mission in kelvintaph glacier but it would cost me most of my gems.

1 Like

a few levels are hard without good gear but it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to truly soft lock your self

1 Like

Theres levels like the Ritic and Illia levels that are meant to be completed with those heroes, but there are ways around that using wizards. There aren’t many levels that require insanely good gear.
For arenas though, you want the best gear so I would recommend buying as little gear as possible until you’ve decided what you want to do.

1 Like

How are people doing kithgard apprentice if you just unlocked kelvintaph glacier?

1 Like

Maybe it’s a class level? I don’t quite understand your question.

1 Like

Kithgard Apprentice seems hard to do without good gear.

But if I buy Ritic the Cold I wont be able to buy better gear.

Ill probably just buy Ritic since it seems like hes good for Kithgard Apprentice too.

1 Like

Oh I remember that level. You’ll probably want Ritic for Harrowland and maybe Multiplayer Treasure grove, but Nalfar (or maybe Usara) is good for pretty much every other arena. What gear and heroes do you have currently?

1 Like

I have pender and arryn unlocked.

Theres too much gear to write down but its mostly mid tier gear.

And I have 37350 gems left with every mission completed up to the glacier.

I’m trying to complete the story mode.

1 Like

Most glacier levels require just good code, and not gear (maybe Kelvintaph Defiler; you need to kill a brawler and several other ogres).
If you want to complete all the extra Ritic and Illia levels, I would recommend getting an elemental codex IV to get access to swap, which helps immensely with cheesing Ritic levels.

For the Illia levels, I used Nalfar’s sacrifice ability to just outright kill the enemy Nalfar in a couple circumstances, but as its obviously not the intended solution, it’s pretty hard to do.

With the gems I got from doing the story mode and brawls, I was able to get (pretty much) max gear for Nalfar and Ritic. I was able to do all of the Illia and all but one of the Ritic levels with just Nalfar, and I’m pretty sure there is a way to cheese the one I didn’t do before getting Ritic.

For Kithgard Apprentice, a warrior with mid-level gear should be able to just dps the witch and then the warlock, although killing all the skeletons might prove to be a problem. For a wizard with lightning twig, its ez peasy

Sorry for the big block of text lol.

1 Like