Talk about Minecraft!

You know what, I think you are better than me, cuz I play on console XD. You do not want to know how hard pvp is on console

1 Like

Even I would almost lose to my noob brother (He only won several times, because he had god apples -_-)

2 Likes

I am on the Nintendo Switch and I can average 9 CPS (Clicks Per Second) and I am fairly good at PvP. It is just knowing how to aim XD and I can god bridge, MJ bridge (Bedrock edition only), and much more like I can kinda schneller. (Safer than god bridge faster tan ninja bridge.

You turn so slow on console its ridiculous. You can barely spamclick right trigger to hit the opponent, meaning that the only thing you can do is hit the air in hopes that you get the opponent

1 Like

Turn you sensitivity upp.

1 Like

But I have a question for you Java players. On 1.8, does the sword do more damage than the axe.

Yes it does @Eric_Tang. I know because I watch bedwars YouTuberā€™s and I can barely catch a glimse of the damage. Sword is stronger until you get to 1.9 and up.

My sensitivity is like almost max XD I can spam click to just I canā€™t turn when I do @JoPro_8000.

I will try to set it up the next time I play. I have to go to bed now bye!

1 Like

tap and hold the screen while you have the food in your hand if you end up breaking stuff like i did just look to the sky or to a block you canā€™t reach

1 Like

It was a ripoff. I found out already but thanks tho

2 Likes

@Kailey_Bruyette there is a Minecraft topic! I read your profile and says you like Minecraft.

yeah umm why am i here 0-0

I read your Profile and saw that you like Minecraft.

aww sorry about that

i do and i play the game but do i have to be in this

No I just thought you would like to know this topic exists.

i recently started playing skyblock

2 Likes

Iā€™m back on Hypixel again!

2 Likes

back started playing skyblock and i ahm at 18 stars in bedwars

1 Like