The 2023-2024 Joke Tournament!

First, Thanks @PeterPalov I read your topic for the 2022-2023 Tournament!
Standing Champion: @enPointe77 :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:
The rules of tournament:

1. All jokes must not be against the rules of the Forum.
  2. You can write only 1 joke. (and you can’t change it after posting) If you want write more, you can do it in Topic for jokes.
  3. At the end of tournament I will post a poll, where you can choose the best joke. You can’t vote for your joke. (I hope you will play fair!)
  4. You can post jokes in about 72 hours after I make this topic. After this, I’ll make a poll, where you can vote in 48 hours after I make this poll (it will be closed after 48 hours).

why do people call a potato a potato… because its a potato. i know i know world class humor

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. “But why?” they asked, as they moved off. “because,” he said “I can’t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”

huh… that joke no make sense for pea brain like mine

The Christmas song: https://youtu.be/fZEoX0dDx1o

Ohhhhhhhhhh… i thought it was a joke about chess and it was a chess term i did not undersand LOL

Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn’t see that well. Cue drum sounds.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

can i put more then one joke?
if not then heres my one joke

I was going to tell you a joke about boxing but I forgot the punch line.

if yes then here are three jokes

What kind of candy do astronauts like? Mars bars.
I wanted to buy some camo pants but couldn’t find any.
What month is the shortest of the year? May, it only has three letters.

What do you call 2 ducks and a cow?

Quackers and Milk

1 Like

o my god that prob the best joke ive heard (i am so gonna tell all my friends)

huh? what happened?

my quote got deleted

hey @system what was that for?

As it says next to @system and just now, you quoted the entirety of the previous post. This is the same as just replying to the post, so the quote is unnecessary and makes the topic more difficult to navigate.

Sorry, only one. :grin: :grin: :grin:

ok then heres my joke

What do you call a lazy baby kangaroo?

answer

A pouch potato.

1 Like

What kind of weapons is Hydrogen an expert at?

Explosives

1 Like

Okay, sorry I totally forgot about this topic!!! Edit: poll time

• ChickenMaster’s Joke
  • TheCodingCrusader’22s joke
  • enpoint77’s joke
  • iggymaster99’s joke
  • herokolbert’s joke
  • NalfarCryptor’s joke
0 voters

tbh im pretty unsure i rlly liked enpointe’s but iggymasters is pretty good too (im not even gonna mention my joke :pray: )

I actually kinda liked yours lol