The 2021-2022 year Joke Tournament

Here is the 2021-2022 year Joke Tournament.

The rules of the Tournament:

1. All jokes must not be against the rules of the Discourse.
  2. You can write only 1 joke (and you can’t change it after posting). If you want to write more, you can do it in the Topic for jokes.
  3. At the end of the Tournament I will post a poll, where you can choose the best joke. You can’t vote for your joke. (I hope you will play fair!)
  4. You can post jokes in 72 hours after I make this topic. After this, I’ll make a poll, where you can vote in 48 hours after I make this poll (it will be closed after 48 hours).
  5. Please do not post the jokes which were in the last Joke Tournament.
    I won’t take part in this tournament. I think that will be fair.

That’s all, I think. Good luck with Jokes!

P.S. If this counts as the same thread as last year Joke Tournament, please split it in The Joke Tournament.

4 Likes

wait.
can it be a meme?

1 Like

Uh, well, it would be better if it was a joke…
PM me the meme and I’ll think, ok?
I mean, if it is a joke with a picture it is acceptable. But if it is just a funny picture, then no.

Question: How do you make an octopus laugh?
Answer: With ten-tickles!
:grin:

7 Likes

nice
but what would u do for a squid?
(not my joke lol)

3 Likes

Just… eat it. In a cinnabon.

3 Likes

ummmm WHAT THE H- (beeeeeep)

Okay, we are getting far off-topic. Better post a joke (about squid maybe) :eyes:

ok aya
dare u to tickle a real octopus with:

me: Can I teach you a joke?
Siri: Get Siri-ous! Haha
:grin:

4 Likes

Uhhh, i think im good octopus and squid free :innocent: :upside_down_face:
:octopus:

Peter, how about you make a wiki where everyone adds their joke so it will be easier to pick when voting?

1 Like

Do we have to make up our own joke, or can we take someone else’s?

1 Like

"A Baptist missionary was walking in Africa when he heard the ominous padding of a lion behind him. “Oh Lord,” prayed the missionary, “Grant in Thy goodness that the lion walking behind me is a good Christian lion.” And then, in the silence that followed, the missionary heard the lion praying too: “Oh Lord,” he prayed, “I thank Thee for the food which I am about to receive.”

10 Likes

Person: Hey teacher, when are we actually going to use any of this?

Teacher: You? Never.

8 Likes

Why do teen age girls walk in groups of 3, 5, and 7?

because they just cant even :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I guess I will participate this year.

Don’t interrupt someone working intently on a puzzle. Chances are, you’ll hear some cross words.

10 Likes

Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

—William Petersen
And whoever thinks that 10 minutes is long for rebooting, never saw my first computer.
—me

i am awful at joking, but i like new stuff!

5 Likes

1 day, 1 hour and 5 minutes left.
6 jokes currently. :eyes:

5 Likes

kinda dark maybe? im not sure.

one day two hunters were hunting deer but on hunter suddenly fell to the ground. the other hunter called the hospital and said: Help my friend has collapsed and i think hes dead.
the responder said: Are you sure hes dead?
there was a loud bang
the hunter: Yeah I am now.

1 Like