[Theory] Why ogres hate humans?

So, I was thinking why ogres attack humans? Some of them look really peacefully.
This is a theory I made:

Ogres lived peacefully and never offended anyone. They lived in caves and dungeons. When the ogre grew up, he was taught to dig new tunnels and explore new dungeons. That’s how they lived, without knowing grief and sadness, until an ogre named Thoktar was born. When he was a child, everyone bullied him because he was not like the others.

During his childhood, he accumulated anger not only at the ogres, but also at the whole world. Therefore, he decided to become the strongest and the smartest in order to avenge himself in the future. He began to learn from a Shaman who gave him everything he could. The shaman felt that this could lead to no good, but he felt really good for the success of Thoktar. By the age of 16, Thoktar could compete with a serious shaman. When the Shaman realized that Thoktar had learned all his secrets, the teacher sent him to the Great Warlock who lived in the very edge of the dungeon. The Warlock knew the Shaman well and understood that if he sent him his student; the student must be very capable.

Thoktar came to him, and the Great Warlock taught him all the secrets of Black Magic. Soon the Great Warlock realized that Thoktar had learned absolutely everything. Now he could only research ancient manuscripts about the blackest Magic in the world. Now Thoktar realized that he had achieved his goal. Therefore, he realized that he was ready to enslave the entire universe…

He enslaved all the ogres and with the help of his charms forced them to rob, kill and commit the most evil deeds. He chose the strongest and smartest of them and made them his assistants.

He also turned many ogres into stronger and more evil creatures. Now the entire ogre family was subject to him. And so he went to the people, gathering an army. After that, there was a long war with people. Many ogres and humans died after each battle. But no one wanted to give up.

Thoktar realized that it was not that easy to enslave everyone. Therefore, he agreed with the Lord of the Volcano, and they decided to take over the whole world together.

But thanks to the heroes, the war has dragged on, and it is still unknown who will win this battle.

If you like this theory, please drop a :heart: and feel free to add your feedback and your own ideas!

Thanks for reading till the end and have a great day!

17 Likes

Brilliant theory, but what about Thoktar tricking the Lord of the Volcano into being subject to him, and then destroying him altogether so that he had complete control?

4 Likes

Well, yeah, I thought about something like that, although we all do not know what will happen to the Volcano?
Also, thanks!

2 Likes

To be continued…

3 Likes

hmmmm. what will happen :open_mouth: no one knows. Absolutely fantastic theory again Peter! I dont know if there is a better theory/biography writer than you are :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Jo!

1 Like

that is one nice story and theory :star_struck:

1 Like

Can I make the next part?

1 Like

Let’s make a PM for that and we can continue the story? Although, honestly the all infomraion I know is used and the story is finished in my opinion.

1 Like

In Kevin Holland’s level The Great Yak Stampede (CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript, what he says about Thoktar is leaning toward Thoktar being insane. Still, I like your Theory.

2 Likes

Thanks!
P.S. Maybe he became insane because of his child times? ( look :arrow_up: in the theory)

1 Like

They hate us because we attack them

1 Like

They hate us because we hate them lol

2 Likes

that’s true we attack them so they hate us

1 Like