Tips for Replayable Levels

Many people were asking about how to get more gems? This is why I made this topic about the best strategies (in my opinion of course) for Replayable Levels.
Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about new heroes (Illia, Usara, and all heroes that were made later) because I did not play for a while.

KITHGARD DUNGEON

Kithgard Brawl

In this level you need to survive, so you need something/someone to defend you or kill enemies, you need much health.
Best type of hero: warrior
Best hero: Okay Stompfoot

• Warrior

Any warrior will be okay. Try to get as much health as you can, then jump to any corner and shield. Use invisibility, caltrops (which you can place around you) and also you can summon decoys. You can also use thornprick which will deal damage to ogres that attack you.
The best hero: Okar Stompfoot. He has stomp() ability which is one of the best abilities for the level, plus he has much health.

• Wizard

If you want to use wizard you need to summon a big army because wizards do not have much health or shield ability. These friends (anyone: burls, skeletons, soldiers, paladins) will make a “wall” and will also get more damage than you. Abilities like shockwave() can be also great, enemy will get damage and they will be thrown away.
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor. he has sacrifice() ability, which allows him to kill his friends and get their damage and health. He also has the most health (for wizards)

• Ranger

To be honest, I would not recommend you to use a ranger in this level… They can be okay in low tiers but then they will be killed fast.
Although, if you still want to use a ranger then you need a really good armour and Gift of the Trees. Use scattershot or maybe throw a bomb when the enemy is far away from you.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He deals a lot of damage and he has shadow-vortex and wall-of-darkness abilities, they are pretty useful.

BACKWOODS FOREST

Backwoods Brawl

Here you need to survive, as in all brawls. You won’t get high tiers by summoning a big army. I mean, you can use such strategy but there is a better one.
Best type of hero: wizard
Best hero: Omarn Brewstone

• Wizard

As I have already mentioned, you can summon a big army of friends and you can go like to 6th or 7th tier with a good code, but I will recommend you a better strategy. Try to run around the circle and summon soldiers (do not even command them, just summon) and do not summon any other friends, it will stop you for a moment which can let your hero die. Using windstorm weapon (sorry, I do not remember its name, look at the shop it costs around 2000 gems) will help you really much. If you will use windstorm() ability ogres almost won’t deal you damage because the windstorm ability almost doesn’t let enemy arrows touch you.
The best hero: Omarn Brewstone. He is pretty fast and he has pretty much health.

• Ranger

Gift of the Trees will help you. Using bombs and anything that can deal damage for many ogres at one shot will be great. And if you have Ritic the Cold then try to use blink, phase-shift and maybe even use the strategy for a wizard (look :arrow_up:), use blink to teleport to some points and don’t forget to use shadow-vortex of course.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He has blink ability and shadow-vortex. Or Zana Woodheart, she is really fast and she has a flap() ability which can push back missiles and enemies.

• Warrior

Try use shield, you can also build caltrops around you, cast invisibility(), etc. (try to jump away from the center). You can also try to run around the circle using Vectors (If you are not in Glacier, skip this) from missiles.

Backwoods Treasure

Here you have to collect 100 coins. It’s pretty difficult when a big army of ogres wants to kill you.
Best hero: Pender Spellbane

• Wizard

The best strategy for wizard is running as fast as you can and collecting coins. Do not forget to use invisibility() and haste(). If enemy sees you then do something like mana-blast() or shockwave(). and then run away. In higher levels there will be witches and warlocks… Just try not to be near them.
The best hero: Pender Spellbane, she is really fast and she has mana-blast().

• Ranger

If you want to use a ranger, use Rtic. Well, maybe you can use Naria, who has hide() ability but I’m not sure. Use invisibility of course.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. Use phase-shift, blink, speed ring, invisibility.

• Warrior

Try to use invisibility (You really need Invisibility ring in this level), collect gems, use decoys maybe.
The best hero: I’m not sure but I think Gordon the Stalwart will be the best hero here. He is pretty fast and he has a lot of health.

SARVEN DESERT

Sarven Brawl

This level is pretty hard. You need a lot of health and a big army or abilities which can kill many ogres at once. Try to move to the place between the rocks.
Best type of hero: Wizard
Best hero: Nalfar Cryptor

• Wizard

Try to summon a big army of friends and DO NOT equip Twilight Glasses. If you have them you can attack a yak (even by a mistake) and he will attack you.
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor. He has sacrifice() ability and it is very useful in this level.

• Ranger

The best strategy is using Gift of the Trees and Sparkbomb and if you have Ritic use shadow-vortex() and wall-of-darkness() abilities.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He has a lot of damage and his abilities of course.

• Warrior

Try to shield, summon friends (that can be soldiers or paladins, who will heal you). If you have Okar Stompfoot you can use stomp.
The best hero: Okar Stompfoot. He has a lot of health and he has stomp() ability.

Sacred Statue (A subscriber-only level)

So the strategy for all heroes is making a very big army and only after getting it going to the center.

• Wizard

First of all, kill all the enemies and do not go to the center. You need a large army which will be able to defend you later. So try to summon many burls and skeletons, paladins and after you get to the middle of the time you go to the center. Your friends will help you (do not forget to summon them while the fight though).
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor. Use a strategy as I said above but equip the Lightning Twig and sacrifice all your friends. Then go to the center and fight.

• Warrior

Try to summon a lot of friends (like paladins who will heal you later) and then go to the center and command them to defend and heal you.
The best hero: Okar Stompfoot. He has a lot of health and he has my favourite stomp() ability.

• Ranger

Ranger will be good too. And also you need an army too. Use scattershot, Sparkbomb.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He has shadow-vortex.

Sarven Treasure

Here we should collect 150 coins. At first, you just need speed. However, in higher tiers there will be tons of headhunters with discs. Do not forget to use teleports.
Best type of hero: Ranger
Best hero: Ritic the Cold

• Ranger

Here you need Speed Ring and invisibility one. You can try using Naria, she has her own hide() ability plus invisibility() ability (if you equip the ring of course). Senick won’t be really good because he is not fast.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He has phase-shift and blink abilities. He can easily blink to the best coin or/and teleports. Phase shift makes him faster.

• Warrior

If you are in Glacier you learnt Vectors. Try to use them so enemy missiles won’t touch you.
The best hero: Gordon the Stalwart. He has a lot of health and he is quite fast.

• Wizard

In the beginning, you can try to summon a big army of burls, skeletons, etc. but in higher levels it won’t help you. Try to use haste(), invisibility but still, wizards do not have enough health to survive.
The best hero: Omarn Brewstone or maybe Nalfar Cryptor. Omarn is fast and Nalfar has more health.

Sarven Siege

This is a hard level… However, you can only defend one tower and forget about the others. In this level damage, health and… peasants can help you. You can use warrior, ranger or wizard here, they all are useful in this level. Also, move to a place in front of a tower that you want to defend.

• Wizard

Wizards have great abilities and abilities from book, so don’t forget to use them. You can use Omarn who will summon a peasant (maybe even with haste()?) which will make decoys. Omarn will summon a big army and it will attack enemy.
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor. He has… sacrifice() ability. Yes, he is really cruel. Your Nalfar can sarcifice his army and get damage. Of course equip Lightning Twig.

• Ranger

You can use Senick or Ritic, just the ranger should have a lot of health and damage. You can also try to summon a peasant which will make decoys. Gift of the Trees and Sparkbomb will be great here. Warning: throw the bomb only if your distance to the enemy is more than 10 or 15. Else you can accidentally deal damage to your tower.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. He has shadow-vortex and wall-of-darkness.

• Warrior

Well, move to a place in front of the tower and shield. Your peasant can make decoys and collect coins.
The best hero: Okar Stompfoot. He has tons of health and stomp() ability.

CLOUDRIP MOUNTAIN
Unfortunately I had to make the tips shorter because I already almost ran out of the max number of characters.

Cloudrip Brawl

I think many people know now, that you can go to the center of the a mountain and survive there.

• Ranger

So you go to the mountain, you can use Senick who will heal himself or ritic, who will make the wall of darkness. However, you need some friends. If you do not have Boss Star 4 yet, you can make soldiers but if you have it make paladins who will heal themselves and you.

• Warrior

Do not try to use Okar, he is really big and he can’t go to the mountain… Better use Gordon or Tharin/Alejandro/Anya/Ida. Shield in the mountain and summon friends who has a lot of health.
The best hero: Gordon the Stalwart. He is pretty fast and he has a lot of health.

• Wizard

Wizards can go to the mountain and make any friends. Burls, skeletons, soldiers, paladins - anyone will be good. However, wizards do not have as much health as warriors and rangers.
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor. Well, you know. He has sacrifice() ability.

Cloudrip Siege

This is the hardest Replayable Level. Here you need decoys because big army won’t help you in higher tiers.
Best hero: Omarn Brewstone
P.S. It’s hard to choose the best hero, but I could get my highest score with Omarn.

• Wizard

Try to summon skeletons. Collect coins, make decoys.
The best hero: Omarn Brewstone. He has brew() ability (which can heal, haste and give more damage)

• Warrior

Warriors have a lot of health and if they equip speed ring they can collect coins and make decoys.
The best hero: Gordon the Stalwart.

• Ranger

You also need speed and decoys. Ritic’s blink can blink can help.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold.

Cloudrip Treasure

This level is pretty hard, you should command your peasants and attack enemy.

• Ranger

Use Gift of the Trees and Sparkbomb. You can try to summon soldiers or someone who will take some damage.
The best hero: Ritic the Cold. Well, as you already know (and knew I think) he has Shadow Vortex and wall-of-darkness, they are useful in the level.

• Wizard

Try to summon a big army, or try to use haste() ability and collect coins, ignoring all the enemy. Although, it isn’t a really good strategy.
The best hero: Nalfar Cryptor, his sacrifice() ability is useful here too.

• Warrior

Try to attack enemy or shield. Do not compare these abilities together.
The best hero: Okar Stompfoot. He has stomp ability, a lot of health and damage.

Thanks for reading this! It took me 3-4 hours to write. I hope this will help you.
Please drop a :heart: if you like this topic.
Good luck on your Replayable Levels!

11 Likes

thanks for the tips! and how do you cross out a word like this?

2 Likes

Kinda off-topic
hrtd

Can I use Nalfar? :grinning:

1 Like

Of course you can, but Nalfar is pretty slow so try to haste() him.

1 Like

for the siege level I recomend (personaly) pender because you can run very fast and collect coins that allow you to summon decoys + reset cooldown the summon undead spell which is very OP (but her hp is very low)

1 Like

Yeah, she would be nice but

you are right here. Pender has about ~430 health so 3 discs (which will be in higher tiers) can kill her.

1 Like

you can resetcooldown invis so she does not get attacked

Omarn is 1 meter faster than Naflar.

1 Like