What can I do for forum?

Defiler:

Crusader:

Burgler:

How to post a link without obtrusive logos:

no https:// at the start and a ? at the end
изображение
codecombat.com/play/level/kelvintaph-defiler?

Do you guys think someone will read them? My experience tells me NO!. About 3/4 takes the code for these levels from internet and then spend their time in the off-topics, They have no idea what the code does but are eager for prestigious badges.

2 Likes

Um, are those logos a bad thing then?

First of all @Anonym Congratulations on Regular! And second you can do what I do which is making sure people are obeying the rules of the forum.

4 Likes

“making sure people are obeying the rules of the forum.”
The right to enforce the rules of the forum is given only to the admins. Otherwise, everyone will impose their personal preferences. (For example, someone may consider 90% of everything written in the forum since March last year as spam and want everyone to delete their unnecessary posts …)

Reaction to the imposition of a non-existent rule:
изображение

1 Like

So, what can I do then?

1 Like

Can I mark the solved topics solved?

Or only the mods can?

If you are a Regular, you can edit topics. So if you see that topic is solved, you can put it of course.

3 Likes

And you can change the #part so for example if a topic is unlabeled and the person is asking for help on a level then you can change it to #level-help by going to the top of the page click the pencil.

2 Likes

Ok, and what else can I do?

You can heart more people.

1 Like

I know)Just it all comes to off-topic mumbling and everything like that.(
I hate being idle.

2 Likes

You can look on the Regular badge to see what you can do I think.

1 Like

OH! And you can get access to the lounge!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve already participated in lounge topics.Just idk, how you guys keep your Regular status with these limits.

1 Like

I believe the mods can downgrade you and I believe that is the only way… :thinking: @Chaboi_3000?

There is also automatic downgrade if you dont meet the requirements.

1 Like

I mean, that I have very little work, compared to before, when mods couldn’t help all the topics.So, that’s why I might not meet the requirements.

1 Like

I don’t really help anyone but here I am as a Regular.

The requirements of TL3 adapt to the activity of the forum so as long as you are active you should be good.

3 Likes