Will you still have the armour if you restart?

Will I lose the limit-time armour thing if I restart?

yes you will @Code_Master since that was part of your progress and you lose all progress when re-setting

Really? That’s really sad because I always restart :frowning: :frowning:

I love how, in the topic name, you call it the armor. :laughing:

after I gave the link out to everyone everyone is going all crazy about it

WHAT!!!

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

Welcome to the discourse, @Isuka! Could you please not use the welcoming button unless you’re really welcoming someone. Instead you can say: (20 chars/characters) and you also don’t really need to revive this topic. Thanks, and have a good time!

you make me confessed

1 Like

You’re fine, it’s just good to know at the beginning. :upside_down_face:

mmm… looks like your not from the U.S your from somewhere on the other side of the world

? what? how can you be sure that she isn’t from the US? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, how?

Cause by the time you usally reply im alredy in bed

1 Like

Well I actually am in the US. But I wake up late and go to bed late. And in some days I have sports taking up 5 hours of my day, so yeah.

But we’re getting very off topic so we ought to stop talking about this

To clear up some confusion, as far as my knowledge goes, any limited-time rewards(ie. Tauran Armor, Wyvernclaw, Master Sword) will be gone if you restart. Hopefully we can find a method to avoid that from happening. (Adding an exception to limited-time rewards?)

2 Likes

yes please! (oh wow, haven’t replied in discourse in a looooooooooooooooooong time)

ok sorry (i like your Zelda pfp)

Hehe, thanks. I like your pfp too.

tnks its from MHA (short for MY HERO ACADEMIA)

1 Like