Arena Changes Proposal

Will you guys still keep the old ones like harrowlands and so on?

1 Like

Oh man, I hope so. 20 chars

1 Like

Yeah, the old arenas will keep their current “system”. However, we’d like it so future arenas will be skill-based rather than equipment-based.

2 Likes

I’ve actually held a very high place with Naria for a few months. (Top 5) Note that envenom changes her damage multiplier from 83% → 120%. So she isn’t that underpowered. She’s probably much better than Senick. However, hide should also follow the other “hiding” abilities, and make it that so it’s ineffective against twilight glass users.

2 Likes

I strooooooooooooooooooooongly agree with you. I think teams will make the game much more fun. Especially when two teams fighting each other.

2 Likes

We’ll have some “team based” survival ladders soon. Just you wait :slight_smile:

10 Likes

would you be able to team with whoever you want then?

1 Like

I already saw many multiplayer similar to the battle of the red cliffs.

1 Like

You’ll see soon. I don’t think we can add more than 2 players in a single level, but there’s ways to make it team-based.

5 Likes

That would we suuuuupeeeeer awesome!!!

3 Likes

ok, it’s always suspense with you huh?

1 Like

This might be off topic but regarding the blue fox, when it turns into the human and your using a ranged weapon(except for explosives) when your hero attacks it the projectiles seem to miss and my hero is just shooting at the blue fox

1 Like

The Blue Fox is extremely buggy against heroes for sure.

2 Likes

By the way, it’s real to not be bugged by invisibility. But to do it, you need to write if enemy: in every if with a cast (to enemy). Also, there is another bug: if you cast invisibility to enemy, when he wants to cast, he will be bugged. But it’s real to not be bugged too, but you need to write in every if if not hero.hasEffect("hide"):.

2 Likes

Carthago delenda est, Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse))
loop bug and defining enemy hero as variable need to be overcome)

6 Likes

@Alexbrand the loop bug should be fixed ages ago.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying. Glad to hear( It brought me toooones of unnecessary code)) With 3000 characters limitation, including spaces, it was a problem.
And defining enemy hero as variable is impossible to struggle with. (Well except mirroring the same tactics)

1 Like

Yeah, shiver+rictic will immediately kill pender and low hp heros

1 Like

@Chaboi_3000 Wait a minute. Something like loop bug still exists I believe.
Examples:

case 1
case 2
case 3

and others.

2 Likes

Theirs a way to avoid attacking the decoy and blue fox in normal levels but not in arenas
example

decoy:

blue fox:

3 Likes