Arena Changes Proposal

will this affect phase-shift on normal levels, too?

1 Like

No, only arenas.

5 Likes

I just noticed this but when there are decoys, you can’t command your troops.

4 Likes

good eye @Eric_Tang.

1 Like

Yeah Decoys override any unit’s code, including heroes and commandable units.

3 Likes

And that caused some glitches for me in. the past

4 Likes

I found out Usara can be super op, I feel she might need a lil nerf, I fought someone they didn’t even have a boss star and they created a hole army of dead troops yetis burls and skeletons, I think raise dead should get a nerf and the regen she gets should also get nerfed.

1 Like

Regen? Can you specify?

2 Likes

I think its soul swap or something she just gets healed so fast.

1 Like

Power swap? She doesn’t really heal. She just swaps all stats with another unit. This isn’t really OP because it means her Max HP is super low and her damage values are terrible.

2 Likes

Alright then, lets just drop it.

1 Like

Also yeah, Raise Dead seems a little too strong. Thoughts on a good nerf?

2 Likes

Hmm, thats are hard one to think about maybe make the area less big.

1 Like

That could work. From my perspective it seems like there’s just too many troops? Maybe we can drop the maximum “power” from 1200(ie. The strength of 1200 munchkins) -> 400 for arenas?

4 Likes

yea, that does seem like a good nerf.

1 Like

Btw even if the enemy is invisible with Ritic you can still suck them up in a tornado.

1 Like

We’re definitely disabling/nerfing tornado for sure. Since we’re nerfing invisibility against heroes, that should be fine. However, I think tornado should have their power reduced. Abilities that disable are all super annoying.

2 Likes

For tornado you should probably prioritize to fix in first in multiplayer treasure grove, you can literally just desable them for like fifteen seconds.
anyways gtg

3 Likes

i think we should keep it because tornado is ritic’s most powerful weapon(since you took away Phase-Shift) now in the arenas without it he is a weak hero. Most of the time it does not kille the hero. Most people use archer’s so the tornado would kill them and leave the hero wide open and you go in a toe to toe battle.

2 Likes

Tornado disables attacks for 10 seconds, which is already 1/6 of the gameplay being ruined by an attack disabling ability. I think we’ll make it not effective on heroes at minimum.

5 Likes