Ideas for New Weapons

You should change the name from sun sword to Solar Sword.

The name Dragon Blade sounds better. Change the damage stats, making the damage from 23 to 30.

The sun thing kind of fits it all together and Dragon Blade was weapon that will be hard to draw I am glad you like them name:+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Solar Sword sound kind of better, but it is up to you.

I’ll see what everyone else says

Name for Sun Sword
  • Sun Sword
  • Solar Sword
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

3 Likes

Solar sword sounds cool.

3 Likes

Yes I agree Solar Sword sounds the best. These are some great ideas

4 Likes

Okay I will change it now

3 Likes

Thanks for voting to change my swords name

4 Likes

That’s a sword from dark souls 2

1 Like

That is a fantasy moon sword

1 Like

And that, is the first thing that came up when I google imaged it.

Anyway, look at the bottom left corner of the sun sword and you’ll see it’s from devianart. Don’t steal credit.

1 Like

@milton.jinich, I don’t see why you would steal this art and claim it’s yours… What’s the point? If you don’t want to try and draw it yourself, just put in the idea without a drawing. Anyway, if you’re going to cheat, at least cheat well:
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 10.24.55
This guy is called rittik designs and he makes some really cool art. I’m 100% sure he’s not you. Besides, there’s no way anyone could draw that with just a laptop.
This has already been mentioned in this topic: stop stealing art, it’s not cool. If you want to trace something to get a cool looking result, it’s fine, as long as you credit the original, but blatantly stealing art is not allowed.

Danny

10 Likes

typhoon sword:

DMG: 10 for attack(enemy)
-10 hp
-5 speed
special ability: tornado that gushes away enemy, and makes the enemy stunned for 5 secs. Only usable once per battle.

5 Likes

Skyrim I acctualy love skyrim

3 Likes

This is the first time I’m doing something like this, so any criticism/advice is welcome :slight_smile:

Ice Wand:
Description: It’s a wand made for a wizard/witch.
Cost: 3820 :gem:
Damage: 90(when using hero.attack(enemy))
DPS: 100
Power Up: N/A
Abilities:

Freeze

It’ll freeze the enemy for 20 seconds.

Slowmo

It’ll make the enemy half as fast as it usually would be. This is the entire body; Not just the legs/arms.

Cooldown: Freeze: 20secs, Slowmo: 10secs

Created by Rittik-Designs on Devintart

Rachel

3 Likes

That’s so similar to something Luke gave Percy in Percy Jackson(book series). :0
Luke gave Percy “winged shoes” as a gift for a quest, and with those shoes, he can fly anywhere he wants. :stuck_out_tongue:
(image found on google)

2 Likes

Great idea did you create that or is that a picture you found

jw

3 Likes

Nevermind I’m stupid lol

4 Likes

huh lol those look pretty cool where you found them doods