Need better gear? Earn gems for simulating games

Hi, yes it takes only 2mb, but my parents said it was useless

Anyone help me???:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I don’t wanna spend so much time simulating and got nothing!!!
And i can’t belive there are no staff online now!!!
@staff

dude the world doesnt revolve around you not everything is about you everyone has their own private lives if no one is answering, you wait. if you’ve finished all the levels then restart and try a different coding language and start simulating at the beginning.

5 Likes

Dude, i’m so saying that i simulated about 800000 games, but i just have 63000 now.

Doesn’t mean either of these:

1. what you’re saying is true
  2. you can keep @ing staff to help you when they probably have more pressing things to attend to
1 Like

Yes, you might not think these are true, but help me if you have time or if you can :cowboy_hat_face: :smiley: :smiley:, Thanks again

it is just rude we are not trying to be mean but it is very rude to @ staff every single time you have a question

1 Like

I don’t think @staff does anything, as nothing shows up.

it pings all the staff members

2 Likes

oop just realized once I clicked it. so yeah probably don’t wanna keep @ ing them.

2 Likes

also, jason, no one can help you, once you finish all levels from head to toe, simulating is the only way, if you dont get gems than well oof

2 Likes

Or by paying for subscriber monthly/yearly but that requires lots of money and waiting ;-;

2 Likes

Casually @s staff halfway through a sentence

Literally every staff member: You pinged me, to say that you wouldn’t ping me -__-

2 Likes

:flushed: I genuinely thought that it didn’t do anything and everyone was just using it in general-

2 Likes

It’s fine :slight_smile:

I’m sure I would have done the same.

2 Likes

I know this is off topic, but you are the testing group?
@PeterPalov

1 Like

Yes, he is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20 chars limit is so annoying

2 Likes

Anyone answer me?
Why did i simulated 5 hours, but just got 200 more simulation
Is this a bug?

1 Like

How many simulations have you done?