Need more Gems!

I usually try to do the level as expected. Then if I feel like it I do it another way . . . so you get the credit for making me feel like it on this one. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a similar problem as the thread starter - but I’m only level 7 and stuck at “Bekannter Feind” with only 44 Gems. I would like to reset my account without deleting it.

3 Likes

or you could try this post for another idea.

3 Likes

Doing it now. Thank you for your help!

4 Likes

So i’ve done that and simulated some hundred games. But still I don’t have even one more gem. What’s the trick about it? I’m loosing my interest in this game, as I won’t spend money as a workaround for a bad concept. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t spend, if I stay here … but forcing me that way is just wrong.

4 Likes

I needed to click the “speaker button” as I found out, in another thread. That stuff really needs a functional update … my problem is solved

3 Likes

It also updates as you play the game . . . but, yeah if you are stuck waiting for gems then you won’t be “playing normally”. Sorry for not thinking about it not updating the gems.

3 Likes

It would be nice if CC checked your gem count every time you logged in.

3 Likes

Has anyone recommended being able to sell armor and weapons back to get gems? Because I think that would be a nice addition to the game.

3 Likes

Is it possible for you to reset my purchases as well? (Please!!!)

2 Likes

Yes, this feature request is being tracked over here.

4 Likes

@nick Could I get a purchase reset when you get a chance, please? I had a ton of gems when I was a non-subscriber, so I bought some of the lesser items. I didn’t realize that there are not nearly enough subscription levels to actually pay for subscription heroes/equipment. I’ve completed every level available (even some hidden ones, like Assembly Speed) and still don’t have top gear for my wizard or ranger. All I can really do is simulate at this point.

1 Like

I really messed up and spent 6000 gems and now I need to buy something with 2000 gems but I only have about 400. Is there any way I can only get a purchase reset for that?

1 Like

If nobody said this, sumolate games and then go afk or do something else

1 Like

where is the speaker button

1 Like

Can you please reset my gem purchases? username=checha1232

sorry for posting on a dead topic

@Ryan, might be an old request, but can you help this fella here?

my advice, replay the forest levels you already completed and only purchase armors above obsidian, obsidian, or enameled dragon plate armors(again i dont have these items but they have the highest stats for me so far), and for a shield save up for deflector(again i dont have this item but it has the highest stats for me so far), and for a sword only go for runesword, sword of the forgotten, sword of the temple gaurd, or kithsteel blade(again i dont have these items but they have the highest stats for me so far). oh and i just realized that worn dragon armor is also one of the best armors so go for that one to

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like