"Sandstorm Blitz" Bugs and Feedback

Ha ha. I think he died and was healed in the same frame, so it broke its path.

2 Likes

When I use the switch ability before the players leave the ring, they would start moving diagonally to the other side.

Sometimes units lose their velocity(unable to move) after bumping into another (?)

baseSpeed is its base speed, speed is its current speed, (affected by boost and the slow play thing)

1 Like

Can we get an API that returns the sandstorm objects in the field?

one of the threats are moving to top lane and then walking down.
Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.46.04 PM

all of my troops are doing it.
Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.52.06 PM

Thanks! Should be fixed.

Don’t see a reason for that. I’d prefer not to extend API without reasons, if it’s so important you can read the base speed by the parameters.

Yeah, can add it. What kind of API of those objects can be useful?

Hmmmm, interesting. Not sure how to reproduce it. Please, if you find a match with this issue - share it with me to dig the bug.

let’s see…
The team colour of the tornado, the x y position, and possibly the target collision(the coordinates of the next wall that it will collide into) or if that’s not possible, the x and y velocity

Well that match’s gone to oblivion now, and i can’t seem to find any for now, if i encounter one i’ll be sure to share it

But you can click on the sandstorm and it will show NaN, the team and the positon.

if you meant that i can see the information, yes, i (the player) can see it, but my code cannot interact with it, probably if i have telepathic powers to somehow transfer the information from my brain to my code at runtime :laughing:

Isn’t it possible to see it with the findbytype method? Or is it just what you suggest?

No, not possible i think, those are only valid for finding players

Added findStorms. available properties are
x, y, lifespan, speed, color, velocity.

However there is a problem with velocity while as it’s not mirrored yet (working on that).

For how much do the blue energy balls reduce the cooldown? Looks like it’s too small because if you collect all the energy balls in the level, still you and your opponent will do the play() at the same time (it also happens without energy balls, so I don’t think it’s in our codes)
It would be really cool if there was a hint page (or at least some text) about how energy balls work.

Should be -0.2 seconds. Maybe some bug with reducing :thinking:
working on docs, sorry, little overloaded.