Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Simulate not working

I’m on Chromebook and the volume button trick does not work for me and can not complete the next level clash of clones so I am trying to get gems from simulate and the achievement does not even show up on

How many have you simulated? It will take quite a few for the achievement to turn up.
Danny

and counting (20) charecters

and counting (20) charecters

wait for around 1000 don’t worry it’s quick

@avery_witte you can check out this link if your still confused about how it works. When you simulate games is there a fixed amount of gems and XP you can get from it?

2 Likes

yeah thats what I am doing right now I am so close 896 and counting

I got 1001 and it don’t see the achievement

does anyone know why

I’ve got 200,000 games simulated, but my last achievement was for 75,000. It will take a while, and a trick I’ve heard mentioned is to complete another level. Then the achievement might load.
Try that.
Danny

That’s right Danny…finish 1, maybe 2-3, levels and it should trigger. Last time I looked, I had over a million sims and the payout was quite nice…had to trigger it with a new lvl completion tho.

Check out this link if you want to complete some levels, without breaking your current progress in the campaign:

3 Likes

Accutal I just got it yesterday after completing a replayable level

1 Like