What tips do you have for me? I feel as though I have picked up pretty quickly! I’ve beaten the majority of the second dungeon without upgrading anything, I like to write 30-50 lines of code with bad equipment rather than 10 lines of code with the best equipment!
I suggest to save for:
- a good armor, helm and shield (the worn dragon stuff have the best price/value ratio)
- good glasses (enchanted lenses or better)
- the great sword (great powerup!)
- the compound boots (or better)
- the simple wristwatch (or better)
- the quartz sense stone (or better)
- the steel ring
With the above set you can do all the levels (free and subscription alike). At least, I could – even with a worse armor and shield…
If you can afford, it’s useful to buy the ring of speed and probably the precious (=invisibility).
For more details, here is the full list of items
Please it if you like the answer!
Is the simple katana worth buying if you all ready have a sword like the long sword?
Please help with Summit's Gate!