Here are some tips for Newbies.
Tip 1: Save up for better armor, don’t spend your money on useless stuff or stuff you don’t need yet.
(e. g. buying Mahogany Glasses when you’re still in forest)
Armor you should save up for:
- Worn Dragonplate helm or Obsidian helm (not engraved obsidian helm!)
- Obsidian Breastplate (Worn Dragonplate if you have the patience to save another 1500 gems)
- Steel Stiker (Awesome bash DMG)
- Kithsteel Blade (400 less gems than Darksteel Blade and attacks faster and farther - also has slightly higher DPS)
- Engraved wristwatch (Adds the wait method, which is extremely useful)
- Dynamic Flags (Or better!)
- Hardened steel glasses (Or better! Gonna be useful in the desert)
- Pet Blue Fox if subscribed (Or better!)
Tip 2: If you’re lazy, complete levels with pure luck (e. g. Complete level the spy among us with hero.say and keep submitting), not recommanded.
Tip 3: Never get level 66 items, they costs too much and are not buffed.
Tip 4: Double check your code when playing brawls, as if you can lose just because of a typo, then you’ll have to wait another day.
Tip 5: Don’t do some levels like Tiresome GCD and Wild horses in case of emergency, so later if you need a gem boost, you can complete them and get loads of gems (easy levels that gives you lots of gems like the level “The Trials” are recommanded).
Tip 6: Ask the discourse if you have any questions or code problems!
Tip 7: Have fun coding!
If you have any questions, ask me.
P. S. The Armors (Tip 1) are for newbies, please don’t say stuff like “Get Sword of the Temple Guard instead”. The reason is that as I said before, these are for newbies. You cannot even get 2400 gems by the end of forest. So, if you say “Get Sword of the Temple Guard”, newbies don’t even have enough to buy it, and later on, they will buy armors like steel armor because they will not have enough HP, that will decrease the gems they have, making it harder to get the Sword. They might can’t even get the Sword of the Temple Guard until the mountain. After that, they will no longer be a newbie, they will be advanced! Just, don’t say stuff like that.