Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

[Survey] Where did you hear about codecombat?

I found it on hour of code at school

4 Likes

I heard about code combat from school when we could choose a coding website. The most popular was CodeCombact

4 Likes

I entered in some Phyton course, and there they told us to do more exercites on Code Combat with this code language, so here I am.

3 Likes

My Graphic animation and design teacher told me to go there.

4 Likes

One of my mom’s friends who’s an experienced programmer showed me

4 Likes

My dad got me CodeCombat and premium after I finished enough of Hour Of Code and Tynker.

4 Likes

I did it before in middle school coding elective, but I started to do again. Then I discovered the forums. here I am now.

4 Likes

When I wanted to continue learning coding elsewhere (I finished my course), my coding teacher suggested that I visit code.org. I found CoCo there. :grin:

4 Likes

Hello, this topic looks fun. I went to a coding club down my road and we did CodeCombat there. :grinning:

5 Likes

I got bored one summer and decided to do it 'cause it looked fun. :grinning:

7 Likes

I had it in design computer coding class, but because i already had an account (which i found at code.org) i was far ahead and could help the others :grin:

8 Likes

Same although I didn’t give it much thought at the time. I only went to it once I had completed every single CS Fundamentals course on code.org.

4 Likes

I found it on code.org. It’s VERY GOOD WEBSITE!!!

4 Likes

I meant that CodeCombat is very good website, but code.org is good too. :wink:

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

Found it through code.org, looked interesting and now I’m a lifer.

3 Likes

I found out codecombat during hour of code day my teachers made us do coding for an entire day and its boring. After about one and half year I remember codecombat and came back now its not boring afterall.

6 Likes

it seems a lot of ppl have found CoCo from code.org but to be honest i did every lvl there and somewhere in code.org there is a thing to see other coding sites and found CoCo that way

1 Like

I used to do scratch.mit.edu and as it was only blocks, it was relatively easy, and I wanted to find something harder. My dad does a lot of python and C++, so I thought that he would have a good idea on what would be good websites for coding, and he recommended codecombat, we bought the subscription, and here I am :wink:!
~Rachel

6 Likes

i did scratch for a little bit to

1 Like