Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

When did you start?

When did you start Codecombat

I started in fifth grade for coding homework

I started about 2 and a half years ago with the account “tharin33”, then I stopped for about a year and then I rediscovered it and have been doing it (with a subscription) for about 1 and a half years (I started again with a new account: Deadpool198). About 4 months ago I finished all the levels. :cry:
:lion: :lion: :lion:
P.S. what about you?

I started around five to six years ago playing anonymously(There was a lot of bugs), and created my account around two years after starting. I joined this forum after subscribing and has enjoyed this coding platform and finished all levels around two years ago. I decided to challenge myself by creating my own level that I have to solve, allowing me to push further.

I started in 2013. I joined the forum in 2015

I found CodeCombat Dec 2018 and got a lifetime subscription right away. Over Christmas break I introduced my nephew to it, but since I’m not there to help him through it, I don’t think he has continued playing. Work was hectic the first few months this year so I didn’t play much, but I have been keeping up regularly for the last 2 months. I was up to Kelvintaph Glacier with Python, but decided to completely restart with JavaScript, since CoffeeScript isn’t quite ready for all the levels. Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

2 Likes

There are many levels that are not completed for CoffeeScript.

1 Like