Talk About BTD6 (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

I love BTD6 I think its a really great game. Post a reply if you like it too?

1 Like

I’m not sure whether I’ve played 6, but I’ve always enjoyed bloon tower defence. Best Tower Defence Game (except for blazing battle of course :grin:)

5 Likes

ive also never played any BTD game, but Always liked it, since YouTube exists. Whats your favourite Tier 5?

1 Like

Umm, not exactly sure what that is. I like the superman monkey…

3 Likes

Its okay. I like the super monkey as well. my favourite tower is the boomerang monkey though

2 Likes

Ah yes, I know that one too. And I like caltrops you put on the road (like CoCo!) and the pineapples.

3 Likes

Pineapples from the plane are very hilarious, especially when you hack the game for hypersonic attack speed and have like thousands of pineapples following you

1 Like

I like playing it too.
my favorite would be the sun temple god thing
Temple of the Monkey God | Bloons Wiki | Fandom

The sun temple is basically an upgrade of that :grin:
and if you add to many it lags the whole chromebook lol

1 Like

I like the true sun god as well, but not as much cause its so very expensive

yeah and it takes forever to get it

1 Like

I have never heard of this game, but I really like the type of game. There’s a version of in the Hypixel server on minecraft. and i like blazing battle of course!

1 Like

Yea. As said in other topics, its not very popular, but I like it a lot.

BTW you can look it up

1 Like

If you’re referring to the black and red sun god then yes, I love how powerful that tower is.
Though even with how much it costs it still doesn’t have camo detection by default lol

are u meaning pentas?

What’s a pentas?
If I can I’ll show u what I mean

This is what I mean:
A glorious guide on The Dark Vengeful Temple of the True sun god. | Bloons  Amino

that Is a penta (i think). or its a mod
where did u see this? youtube?

I saw a tutorial on how to summon it on youtube and it works (PC and Mobile) It’s not a mod, you just need the “There can be only one” Monkey Knowledge and like $600K in-game money