Very Big Sign Up Issue

Hi everybody we need lots of help(me and my younger sister) because when we want to sign up as a individual we do the form, and then go to mail to find the email to confirm the accoun but instead it gives us this and we can’t make a account. we will include a picture of the email below but i also need to say that when my sister trys to get a recovery password and we enter the email address it says that the email is not correct and cannot find that email this is exactly what it say.“User not found”. My sister then cannot play Codecombat. if she plays as a anonymous player she will lose all progress because she cant sign up. She is 8 years old and that shouldn’t be a problem. She is very eager to code and we need help signing up. will somone fix that bug as it will just not work.

Thanks,
Antoni.Druzynski

Here is link for sign up page Codecombat

Bruh, you got the point. “People under 10 years old are not allowed to play codecombat. It’s got violence” says some people who say that.

So either make a fake brithday, or let your sister use a different coding website.

I don’t think that matters bro.

same here because it is a student coding platform but i will try thanks