“Equinox" bugs and feedback

Should be fixed, frozen towers cannot be upgraded/sold while the tower is still frozen, if the action is still done, the builder will go to that tower place however he/she will do nothing.

Related to frozen towers, I notice a weird execution in my code. I use a loop to upgrade each tower (from a to h) if they are neither frozen nor paralyzed. I thought that the builder will skip those affected towers and upgrade the others. However, the builder just returns back to tower a. Is it supposed to be like that?

There is a mistake somewhere in your code,
the .isFrozen and .isParalyzed properties are only available at the tower objects

1 Like

The system has a problem in judging who wins the match. Please take a look at the following matches (the ladder says that the opponent is the winner, however):

There are many more examples like above. I just list some of the latest. They are not the cases in which the opponent or I update the code.

There were some problems similar to this in the previous arenas as well, the full cause is not really known, it could be a combination of the player’s code changing quickly, or the arena being recently updated, however usually at the final day and simulation of the matches, from my experience, the admins will make sure there are no false losses that is present at the final simulation.

1 Like

I know the issue existed in previous arenas, but it only affected a few cases. This time most if not all the failed matches are affected, and those affected matches are 1/3 of all tested. There must be someone who can fix it, right?

@Venneth It seems that the conditions of win is defined wrongly in the program. Even my hero is alive when opponent’s dead, the system still thinks that who has more score is the winner. It’s not always the case. Hope it helps you find the bug. The ladder said that Blue team won.

How do I set targeting?

for i in range(5):
    archA =hero.build("archer", "a")
    archB =hero.build("archer", "b")
    hero.setTargeting(archA, "strong")
    hero.setTargeting(archB, "strong")

nvm I figured it out

@Venneth I see according to the patch notes that barracks are supposed to be affected by Freeze now, but it seems only paralyze affects them for the hero damage and monster spawn power., Is that right?

Fixed, somehow forgot to save the changes last time I think :sweat:, thanks!

Whenever the Mage or the Ranger casts on my towers, it stops me from selling or building!
Pls Help :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hello, frozen towers are supposed to be unsellable/unupgradeable while the frozen effect is active, sorry that wasn’t clear(documentation added)

1 Like

Some questions: Does the player’s Freeze ability stack with ice towers? Does the Freeze ability slow down attacks as well or just movement?

yes, freeze does stack with ice towers, and they only affect movement, not attacks

I sense cheating :rage:
My mage or ranger wont attack in this match.

HACKER TOO!!!
His profile has -33864 gems

Nope, its not cheating, your opponent’s code is clear, however, something weird happens for sure.

So its some really weird bug and i have no idea what’s happening, however if your opponent is using summon in the beginning of the match it breaks your code as you are using champion.findNearestEnemy. Just changing to hero.findNearestEnemy and no problem. Really weird bug – digging.

Ok, no bugs. The bug is in your code. Just when an opponent summon a monster early your code works not as you expected. Hint: your findBoss function has logic error and you use it only once (not sure why you need it even)

1 Like