2 Likes

OK, it’s just another way to say lol

Asmodeus the Burning Fire(Jack):
type : warrior
damage : 80
health : 180
speed: 16 meters
intro:
Jack is warrior, he don’t have enough damage as other warriors, he uses his special abilities to kill his enemy.
ability:
dead-field : let all the enemy that is near you(20 meters) will get a minus 500 health spell!!
Cooldown : 20

hero.cast("dead-field", Vector(36, 30))

speed-boost : let hero’s speed turn into 20 meters per second!!
Cooldown:2

hero.speedBoost()

absorb : Absorb any missiles that appear for 5 seconds(and it hits you), you will absorb it, and your hero will gained the damage the missile was.
Cooldown:30

hero.absord()

Hope the coco forum people and codecombat adopt my doctrine

Most of those seem pretty cool, but the name sounds a but plain, (Not to be mean or anything), I would have named it something like

Asmodeus the Burning Fire

1 Like

health : 180
speed: 16 meters
intro:
Jack is warrior, he don’t have enough damage as other warriors, he uses his special abilities to kill his enemy.
ability:
dead-field : let all the enemy that is near you(20 meters) will get a minus 500 health spell!!

speed-boost : let hero’s speed turn into 20 meters per second!!
Cooldown:2

hero.speedBoost()

absorb : Absorb any missiles that appear for 5 seconds(and it hits you), you will absorb it, and your hero will gained the damage the missile was.

hero.absord()

The speed-boost would be good at colleting coins :laughing:

or if you are trying to evade someone.

1 Like

Faster than anyone!!!

The absord would be useful too.
dead-field is for mutiplayers and brawls

Bring back the lifetime subscription! (Maybe for 150-250 pounds, or whatever is reasonable)

When I had it available, it was $40 :joy: anyway, the price of lifetime was the same as price of yearly

same as me
20charsssssssss

Moonwatcher, do you think this is ok?

Well, it shouldn’t increase your hero’s damage, because that would quickly get overpowered, maybe it could act like Illia’s deflect? But you would have to change the name then…

speedBoost should have a duration, and a cooldown of like 5s, and instead of a hardcoded meter value, maybe a x1.25 boost?

Minus 500 health kinda OP, maybe their health just gets halved if maxHealth < hero.maxHealth / 5? Also, health a bit too high, maybe 140?

speed WAY too fast, maybe like 10?

health : 130
speed: 10 meters
intro:
ability:
dead-field : let all the enemy that is near you(20 meters) will get a minus 250 health spell!!

speed-boost : let hero’s speed * 1.25!! Duration:5
Cooldown:7

hero.speedBoost()

hero.absord()

cost = 35000

Cost is 35000 because he is too op

cooldown, not duration, now the duration is higher than the cooldown and you can just have it active the whole time, duration: 2s, cooldown: 5s

Also, absorb is still OP

This is basically like saying any enemy that is near you dies… I can’t think of an enemy with more than 2500 health that is not a hero…

fixed

or a magma vortex, it sucks anything up (even coins and your hero) if your hero is consumed, it will give you -25 dps but heal you for 15 hp per half second

a full magma set would be cool

Scorching Magma robe:
cost 6.3k
hp+ 1k
abbility:

hero.moltenShield

casts a molten shield, giving you invincibility for 5 seconds. Cooldown is 10sec
Scorching Magma hat.
Cost: 6.9k
hp +850
abbility:
summon pheonix
summons a phoenix that deals 100 dps, it flies above all enemies, dealing damage to the strongest one.
cooldown: 1 use per lvl

1 Like